2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Where's the pause button? I'd like to ... uh ... figure out what type of beer that is!
    after MUCH concentration and hours of study, i have concluded that it says, "Chive On."
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      after MUCH concentration and hours of study, i have concluded that it says, "Chive On."
      Peer reviewed studies confirm this observation.

Comment

• Wait, Kung said beer. I misunderstood. Now i have to keep watching.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          get the lotion out. You dont want sunburn down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Where's the pause button? I'd like to ... uh ... figure out what type of beer that is!
            No doubt, it's a heineken.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              No doubt, it's a heineken.
              Can you help me identify another beer?

Thanks.

Comment

Can you help me identify another beer?

Thanks.
                bOOb Check Awareness Ale
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Aaaaand we're back on track. Good work fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    Aaaaand we're back on track. Good work fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Okay, for those of us too old, and too suburban to figure this out, here's a link to some gang signs. It also contains the signing for deaf people.

What Willis is flashing seems to be closer to the deaf signing for a "W" and a "U" than to gang signs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gang...KntLDecI6xwtM:
                      I don't know, the sign for "G" looks an awful lot like the sign for small penis. Someone's playing you.

Comment

Good. Finally.
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Naughty girl! This is an improper salute. It is time for a one-on-one counseling session on its proper form and use. This past his prime vet has some free time available to educate the lass, I just hope @pogo: or @Ricardo del Rio: doesn't pull rank!
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            "NCAA Tournament Regulars in Danger of Missing the Big Dance in 2017" - Bleacher Report
                            By Kerry Miller
                            June 29, 06:05 PM

Providence, Colorado and Iowa have had a solid run in men's college basketball over the past half-decade, but significant roster turnover puts them atop our list of NCAA tournament regulars we don't expect to see on Selection Sunday 2017...

10. Wichita State Shockers

"...Yet this team is lacking in star power. There's plenty of depth, but who do the Shockers turn to when they absolutely need a bucket? Unless Markis McDuffie makes a big sophomore-year leap, that might be a question we're asking of Wichita State all season long."
                            Great thread btw....
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• From that article...

"However, should they fail to win "Arch Madness" yet again—hardly a stretch, considering they've won the MVC tourney precisely once in the past 29 years—it's at least questionable whether they would have the resume to get invited as an at-large team."

To be fair, this wasn't exactly wrong.

That said, BR said same thing about WSU missing the 2013 NCAA Tournament, and that was slightly incorrect.
                              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                                Naughty girl! This is an improper salute. It is time for a one-on-one counseling session on its proper form and use. This past his prime vet has some free time available to educate the lass, I just hope @pogo or @Ricardo del Rio doesn't pull rank!
                                You beat me to it DUShock. I was thinking it was time for some "fan room counseling".
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X