No announcement yet.

2016-17 Media Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gang is Landry in? He's throwing up 2 fingers. Is he saying we're #2, I have to go #2, peace, or something else? Here's a guide to street gang signs. Maybe our resident expert can let us know what gang each of our players are in based on their hand signals.....http://northtownmud.org/docs/IPTM_Ba...and_Signs1.pdf

Comment

• It's official. 20% of shoxrox's posts on this site are gang-related.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
        And thats all ive been trying to say through out this whole discussion, im not understanding where all the personal attacks and criticism is coming from.
        It might have something to do with you making nearly the exact same point about 20 times in the course of 2 hours despite zero, yes zero, people saying that gang signs are a good thing.

Bump up the social awareness. You've awkwardly made this about yourself and some pretend epic moral stand against a horde of gang sympathizers. Raising the issue was fine, but you've beat the horse and all of its progeny to death and now you're just attention whoring by exploiting an unsavoury issue during a weekend when the board receives more unique clicks than the entire off-season combined. And while we're on the topic of embarrassing representation of WSU, consider your signature that I'm sure seemed edgy at a prior point in your life and is prominently displayed in threads with thousands of views. Good work there, sir martyr.

In sum, you've voiced your concern ad nauseam and should consider real life action if it bothers you as much as you indicate. Further tone deaf shouting into the void likely won't yield positive results or feedback.

Comment

Do a quick google search of 'bos gang' and it will show you all you need to know.
          And you think he's in the "bos gang" because?

Comment

• Okay people, all aspects of the discussion have been heard...

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              It might have something to do with you making nearly the exact same point about 20 times in the course of 2 hours despite zero, yes zero, people saying that gang signs are a good thing.

Bump up the social awareness. You've awkwardly made this about yourself and some pretend epic moral stand against a horde of gang sympathizers. Raising the issue was fine, but you've beat the horse and all of its progeny to death and now you're just attention whoring by exploiting an unsavoury issue during a weekend when the board receives more unique clicks than the entire off-season combined. And while we're on the topic of embarrassing representation of WSU, consider your signature that I'm sure seemed edgy at a prior point in your life and is prominently displayed in threads with thousands of views. Good work there, sir martyr.

In sum, you've voiced your concern ad nauseam and should consider real life action if it bothers you as much as you indicate. Further tone deaf shouting into the void likely won't yield positive results or feedback.
              THIS! I was just about to say the same thing.... except using smaller words and incomplete sentences cause im not all that smart.

Comment

I dont play basketball and if i did i would have enough sense not to throw up Gangster Desciples in a team photo that literally thousands of people would be able to see.and concerning my signature I dont represent the schools national brand.
                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  What gang is Landry in? He's throwing up 2 fingers. Is he saying we're #2, I have to go #2, peace, or something else? Here's a guide to street gang signs. Maybe our resident expert can let us know what gang each of our players are in based on their hand signals.....http://northtownmud.org/docs/IPTM_Ba...and_Signs1.pdf
                  I can't tell -- in the photo with the baby, what sign is the baby making?

Comment

• The old adage "takes one to know one" comes to mind. My opinion only...as I mean no disrespect to anyone...but I don't "know" if there is even a problem here. Perhaps simply a misunderstanding and/or assumptions. Either way...can we focus on Kentucky tomorrow!!! LET'S GO SHOCKS!!!
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• There must be an error with the message board link. I'm pretty sure I hit the "2016-2017 Media Hate Thread" topic, but it took me to the "Random bitching about stupid **** over and over again" thread. Hope this gets fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by H8KU View Post
                        There must be an error with the message board link. I'm pretty sure I hit the "2016-2017 Media Hate Thread" topic, but it took me to the "Random bitching about stupid **** over and over again" thread. Hope this gets fixed.
                        You can fix it by hitting that ignore feature as can anyone else.
                        Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Do a quick google search of 'bos gang' and it will show you all you need to know.
                          http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-99B1MoJmSgI/T2gIH47pAcI/AAAAAAAACVA/nbkXmFgMF-s/s640/gangsigns.jpg

I got that Willis has a tiny sandwich.

Comment

Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You can fix it by hitting that ignore feature as can anyone else.
                              Dude can you just get over it already?! Jesus Christ! It happened and I'm pretty sure it won't happen again!

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                                Wait a minute...Charlie Brown usually wears yellow...Is he wearing gang colors...?
                                I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                                If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X