Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 2,773 likes, 33 comments - ronbaker620 on August 19, 2017: "Thank you Sunrise Christian Academy for such a good summer. @bret_michael1 and @coachluke137 are some of the best in the biz. #WinTheDay ..."

I am convinced that Ron had given up training with weights. He looks like he's stopped eating too, Skin and bones! I guess thats what happens when you're young and don't have anyone telling him what to do anymore. I just hope he has enough strength left over from his weight training days at WSU to still drive the lane effectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxHailGGG View Post
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BX-v5l9g...by=ronbaker620

I am convinced that Ron had given up training with weights. He looks like he's stopped eating too, Skin and bones! I guess thats what happens when you're young and don't have anyone telling him what to do anymore. I just hope he has enough strength left over from his weight training days at WSU to still drive the lane effectively.
        Huh? Are we looking at the same picture or is my meter broken?
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I think he's trolling us bruh.
          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• All I know is that his skin and bones are now making bank!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
              I think he's trolling us bruh.
              I don’t know what your thoughts are, but my honest opinion of his current physique is that he looks frail. I’m worried that the skin & bone preteen anorexic middle-school look wont hold up during the long and hard NBA season. Guess he'll have plenty of time to do yoga when he's unemployed mid-season because he can't handle the physicality of the NBA.

Comment

• Comment

I don’t know what your thoughts are, but my honest opinion of his current physique is that he looks frail. I’m worried that the skin & bone preteen anorexic middle-school look wont hold up during the long and hard NBA season. Guess he'll have plenty of time to do yoga when he's unemployed mid-season because he can't handle the physicality of the NBA.
                  Dude, I have no idea what your game is. All I know for sure is you're really bad at it.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• He bad!

Comment

Dumb
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Dude, I have no idea what your game is. All I know for sure is you're really bad at it.
                        Just stating facts brother. I hope I'm wrong and he's still out there showing the world what he and WSU athletes can do! Apology accepted!

Comment

Just stating facts brother. I hope I'm wrong and he's still out there showing the world what he and WSU athletes can do! Apology accepted!
                          Dude! Where does your hatred come from? My radar is picking up foreign matter. Black and gold does not flow through your veins. I'm picking up large traces of blues and reds. Also getting strong vibes that you may spend most of your time living under bridges.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawman View Post
                            Dude! Where does your hatred come from? My radar is picking up foreign matter. Black and gold does not flow through your veins. I'm picking up large traces of blues and reds. Also getting strong vibes that you may spend most of your time living under bridges.
                            Flows through the veins Black & Yellow does. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Clouded this boy is. Very Clouded.

Comment

Ron makes Steph C look anorexic.

Comment

Just cause you say it doesn't mean it's fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X