Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Somebody post if Ron gets in. I'll watch SN. I won't watch the Knicks with no Ron. Woof.
    Hes in.

Comment

• Is the color guy an MSU grad? Ugh.

Comment

• Praise for Marshall and WSU, then he pulls the "Why is it Wichita STATE?"

Comment

• Nice touch pass off the floor from Ron for the assist.

Comment

• Lol the commentators praise Marshall's success and proceed to speak about Wichita not being a state

Comment

• Commentators complimentary of Ron and the program. Nice little scoop off the floor for a Baker assist.

Comment

• I have watched most of this game and have to say the NBA is just ME basketball. I don't even know why people like to watch it. Its core value, and there is only one, is selfishness. Boring as hell. Although I am praying for Ron and Fred to make it, they are so much better than what that shitty game requires.

Comment

• Anyone get a count of how many shots #91 put up in the last 6 min alone? 10? 15? Jesus.

Solid D by Baker. Multiple tipped passes. Too bad the offense always stopped once one or two specific people touched it.

Comment

• you cant judge the NBA by an early preseason game. Golden State and San Antonio play some of the best basketball. Opposed to the crap in our conference. So you rather watch Drake, Loyola, and Bradley than the Cavs and OKC.

Comment

• yes

Comment

• Originally posted by gmoney View Post
                        So you rather watch Drake, Loyola, and Bradley than the Cavs and OKC.
                        That's exactly what he said.

Also, speaking for myself, yes. Every single time.

Comment

• Ron is no where near the worst defender on this team. He was getting deflections and we know what he can do with the ball.

And he's still better than Bobby Brown.

He needs to get out of New York some how, some way.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• ive seen better basketball in youth biddy games than the MVC. id rather watch the WNBA than most of the valley. I want to see Curry shoot, Lebron dominating chris paul playmaking. Not some YMCA level valley ball. WSU needs to leave asap

Comment

you cant judge the NBA by an early preseason game. Golden State and San Antonio play some of the best basketball. Opposed to the crap in our conference. So you rather watch Drake, Loyola, and Bradley than the Cavs and OKC.
                              NBA Sucks balls

Comment

ive seen better basketball in youth biddy games than the MVC. id rather watch the WNBA than most of the valley. I want to see Curry shoot, Lebron dominating chris paul playmaking. Not some YMCA level valley ball. WSU needs to leave asap
                                I enjoy watching WSU play. While we've recently dominated, there has always been competition at the top and will most likely be closer this year.

Sorry to disagree but a lot of the NBA is not interesting. San Antonio has been the exception for many years but maybe not now.

Comment

Working...
                                X