Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it!!! Go Ron!!!!!!!

FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Read this on FB Shocker Faithful post...Ron signed a 3 year $15M contract with the Knicks!! Well deserved

277 likes, 12 comments - nbastream on June 30, 2017: "Ron Baker has agreed to a 3 year, $15M deal with the Knicks."
      Last edited by shocksrbest; July 1, 2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
        Read this on FB Shocker Faithful post...Ron signed a 3 year $15M contract with the Knicks!! Well deserved

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV_eke_hXpg/
        Wonderful news! I am so happy for him.

Comment

• :applouse:

Congrats to Ron and hoping things continue to go well for Ron.

Comment

• Wait so he literally makes more money than Marshall now.

Very glad the Koch brothers are funding the Knicks so they are able to afford that kind of money.

Comment

• I was expecting him to bump to somewhere in the range of $1.5 mill a year. A 3-year, $15 mill deal is AWESOME!
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I was expecting him to bump to somewhere in the range of $1.5 mill a year. A 3-year, $15 mill deal is AWESOME!
                No wonder he didn't test the free-agency (restricted) marketplace.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• And he's making about 1.56 times what Doug McDermott is paid. http://www.spotrac.com/nba/oklahoma-...dermott-15363/

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Read this on FB Shocker Faithful post...Ron signed a 3 year $15M contract with the Knicks!! Well deserved

WOW!!!!! WTG RB!!!!!!
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

Has this been confirmed????? Something doesn't seem quite right about this. Not that I don't think he is WELL WORTH IT because I do, but it just doesn't seem like they would jump him from slightly over half a million to $5 million per year for three years. I don't do a lot of social media so I will ask those in the know -- just how reliable are Instagram posts.

Comment

• I read that he is signing a two year deal no details on money.

Comment

• All I've found is that he's signed. Any details are second hand,at best. I'm happy for him, because they offered something good enough to keep him, but I'll save the serious rah-rahs for after it's official.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jes'Me View Post
                            All I've found is that he's signed. Any details are second hand,at best. I'm happy for him, because they offered something good enough to keep him, but I'll save the serious rah-rahs for after it's official.
                            Yeah I haven't been able to find a really reliable source that has concrete details. We know he's signed, which is great news.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              Yeah I haven't been able to find a really reliable source that has concrete details. We know he's signed, which is great news.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigWigShock View Post
                                The number that site is using to project his salary is his cap limit. He probably didn't sign for less than that, but more is sure possible. There's also question about term. Depending on who you read, it's 1,2,or 3 years. One of them is probably right

Comment

Working...
                                X