Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/8/8 stat line and your best teammate is Hernangomez. I think that bodes well for your future.
    The Assman

Comment

• People can talk all that they want about how bad the Knicks are, and they'd be right, but Ron has shown that he's got the athleticism and the toughness to start and put up big minutes in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
        People can talk all that they want about how bad the Knicks are, and they'd be right, but Ron has shown that he's got the athleticism and the toughness to start and put up big minutes in the NBA.
        I think how bad the Knicks are speaks well of Ron that he still looks like he belongs with the players around him.
        The Assman

Comment

• This is incredibly encouraging, and I'm sure he'll find more consistency in his stroke as confidence builds. Nearly getting an NBA triple dub. Amazing.

I'm sure he's turning heads for his toughness and defense.

Comment

• Not sure if these stories have been posted

The free-agent-to-be point guard ran the Knicks offense with aplomb in Miami, directed the triangle traffic flow, defended fiercely. It wasn’t Derrick Rose, who rested his sore left knee in Friday’…

Here we are again, New York Knicks fans. High hopes inspired by last offseason's haul of big names and proven talent have fallen off a cliff, crumbled into dust, blown away and sunk into the East River, where so many things go to die and be forgotten...

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Ron is doing an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit today at 1 PM CT.

Comment

• Ron was asked in his podcast today what was the most difficult thing to adjust to from college to the NBA.
                  Ron answered, "Not having Fred VanVleet on my team."
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I likes his shout out to Peggy Ward's Finance classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                      I likes his shout out to Peggy Ward's Finance classes.
                      I remember Peggy wards class when I was around. I remember thinking she was pretty hot. Probabaly makes me creepy. :) not that there was any doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                        I remember Peggy wards class when I was around. I remember thinking she was pretty hot. Probabaly makes me creepy. :) not that there was any doubt
                        Was she the one that wore a huge rock on her finger? If so, then I agree.

Comment

• B/R rated each Knick Player. Baker got a "B" http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-knicks-player

Randall, Plumlee, Ndour, Vujacic greded "Pass"

Thomas, Noah "Incomplete"

Porsingis "C-"

Lee, Rose, Anthony graded "C"

Kuzminskas graded "C+"

Holliday, Baker "B"

O'Quinn, Hernangomez graded "B+"
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                            B/R rated each Knick Player. Baker got a "B" http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-knicks-player

Randall, Plumlee, Ndour, Vujacic greded "Pass"

Thomas, Noah "Incomplete"

Porsingis "C-"

Lee, Rose, Anthony graded "C"

Kuzminskas graded "C+"

Holliday, Baker "B"

O'Quinn, Hernangomez graded "B+"
                            Thats a fair accessment. In the off season look for Ron to spend hours perfecting his long range jumpshot in the gym. This guy's a winner.
                            Last edited by kcshocker11; April 11, 2017, 11:52 AM.
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                              Was she the one that wore a huge rock on her finger? If so, then I agree.

Comment

• As this season ends, scrappy rookie guard Ron Baker has more than earned his place with the New York Knicks for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X