Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless what happens in NY, he will be making $1M+ next year. Other teams have seen what he can do and he will have options.

Comment

• I think the Knicks see a core of young guys like Ron, Porzingis, and Hernengomez that they can build around.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        I think the Knicks see a core of young guys like Ron, Porzingis, and Hernengomez that they can build around.
        Good core of good character guys (will hit the glass).
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 4, 2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Baker started again. Halfway through the first quarter and 2 of 3 for 5 points, 3 assists and a steal.

Comment

• 5 pts, 3 rbs, 5 ast; a little under 10 to go in the 2nd qtr.
            The Assman

Comment

• Porzingis not suited up tonight due to back issues.

Comment

• 7 P, 6 A, 3 R, 2 S. Halftime.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  7 P, 6 A, 3 R, 2 S. Halftime.
                  Missed the most important stat. Knicks 54 - Bulls 40

This without Porzingis. Ron tied for the most minutes played for the Knicks with Carmelo at 18.

Comment

• Is the game being televised? Can't seem to locate it on Cox.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Is the game being televised? Can't seem to locate it on Cox.
                      Doesn't look like it.

Comment

• And I thought UNI could flop.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

• Ron finishes with 9 points, 4 rebounds and 6 assists.
                          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                            Ron finishes with 9 points, 4 rebounds and 6 assists.
                            And a win for his team although not sure how happy most Knick fans are about that.

Comment

• Also had 4 TO's. Most of them after he already had the 6 A's.

Everybody on the Knicks had a good shooting night, except Anthony, who took the most shots, had the worst shooting percentage (by far) and led the team in scoring.

I thihnk Baker is in for a very nice raise next year.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X