Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
    Link?
    http://dleague.nba.com/games/20170226/ERIWES/

Comment

• Knicks waived Jennings yesterday which should have cleared up some playing time for Ron, but then turned around and signed Chasson Randle today. So not for sure how that will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Knicks waived Jennings yesterday which should have cleared up some playing time for Ron, but then turned around and signed Chasson Randle today. So not for sure how that will work.
        This is the time of year where bad teams fall in love with ten day contracts try to find some kind of lightning in a bottle instead of looking down at the end of their bench.
        If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Ron's highlights from the D-league game:
          The NBA Development League, the NBA's official minor league, streams over 350 live games on the NBA D-League YouTube Channel and NBADLeague.com. Fans can get...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
            Ron's highlights from the D-league game:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4jHFsbEvtk
            Such a good passer ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Such a good passer ...
              2 things: I love the quick lob he has developed and dude just has a "feel" for that style of basketball. He really looks comfortable playing in these games. The NBA totally works for him. He's a natural.

Comment

• Yep amazing how when his teammates actually move he finds them for open shots. Of course that is not the offense they run in NY...

Comment

• The Knicks waived Brandon Jennings. More PT for Ron???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockadelica View Post
                    The Knicks waived Brandon Jennings. More PT for Ron???
                    @Stickboy46: reported that above and also noted that the Knicks turned around and signed Chasson Randle. So hard to say how this might impact Ron.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      @Stickboy46: reported that above and also noted that the Knicks turned around and signed Chasson Randle. So hard to say how this might impact Ron.
                      Knicks also considering cutting Derrick Rose!!! Craziness!
                      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• What's amazing to me is how, in the space of less than 1 year, both Ron and Fred completely control D League games now.

How lucky are we?

Comment

• From Ian Begleys twitter (NY reporter for ESPN)

Hornacek says Randle and Baker will both serve as backup lead guards for NYK. Baker will probably have the 1st opportunity off the bench.
                          Jeff Hornacek said Jennings wanted to play more minutes and his waiving will open up more minutes for Ron Baker.

Comment

• Raps win by 1. Fred 8 minutes, 2 points; Ron 18 minutes, 5 points (4 TO).

Comment

• I want to say when I looked at the box score at halftime Ron had 11 min and 0 t/o, so they all came in the 2nd half in only 7 minutes? :(

Comment

• Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                                I want to say when I looked at the box score at halftime Ron had 11 min and 0 t/o, so they all came in the 2nd half in only 7 minutes? :(
                                That's not accurate, really. I watched some of the first half and saw at least 2 TO.

Comment

Working...
                                X