Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Ha! I guess it wasn't even enough time to register a difference in the box score.
    Or the outcome.

Losers gon' lose.

Comment

• Maybe MORE confusing is how, in a 68 MINUTE GAME....he found NO time for three players....

Comment

• And Ron with a really nice first half, then a nice couple minutes in the second half, then let the starters and other no defense ball hogs take over and find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. #KnickWays
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          And Ron with a really nice first half, then a nice couple minutes in the second half, then let the starters and other no defense ball hogs take over and find a way to pull defeat from the jaws of victory.

#KnickWays
          That must be frustrating for Ron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
            That must be frustrating for Ron.
            Ron is just a kid for Scott City who grew up and went to New York City and is making over $500,000 to play in the NBA in Madison Square Garden. I think he can probably handle a bit of frustration.

Now that I've said that, I don't know of much of anything Baker can't handle. Steph Curry isn't on the list of things he can't handle.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Ron is just a kid for Scott City who grew up and went to New York City and is making over $500,000 to play in the NBA in Madison Square Garden. I think he can probably handle a bit of frustration.

Now that I've said that, I don't know of much of anything Baker can't handle. Steph Curry isn't on the list of things he can't handle.
              While I agree that there's not much he can't handle, I also agree that it has to be frustrating for him. He is used to winning. He's used to working his ass off to do whatever is necessary to help his team win. He's not used to losing because his teammates care more about the numbers in the scoring column than they do about the numbers in the win/loss columns. Half a million dollars a year to play a game he loves is great, but I'd be willing to bet that losing the way the Knicks lose (over and over and over again) has to be frustrating for him.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Knicks on NBAtv at 6. Ron should get minutes again with Rose out.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Well, the ESPN app apparently lied to me. I swear it said the game would be on TV. Not there now.
                  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• I cant find it on Uverse.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Knick's getting taken to the cleaners in the 3rd without Baker on the court.
                        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• He's always making that extra effort. MTXE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            He's always making that extra effort. MTXE!
                            Did anyone else see the 'sleepyhead' watching the play? :)

FVV:
                            "I probably wouldn't have said that publicly because I like to show respect to the other team," VanVleet told The Kansas City Star. "But he can sleep all he wants to now."
                            Last edited by WstateU; January 31, 2017, 09:16 PM.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Did anyone else see the 'sleepyhead' watching the play? :)

FVV:
                              "I probably wouldn't have said that publicly because I like to show respect to the other team," VanVleet told The Kansas City Star. "But he can sleep all he wants to now."
                              I missed that! Makes it even more fun!

Comment

• Ron's tip in makes the Sportscenter Top 10. Number 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X