Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker had 5 points in about 15 minutes. 3 board, a block, and a +19. Freddy missed both shots he took.

Really wish I could have seen those guys.

Comment

• Knicks lose by 15. Baker played 16 mins with 2 of 3 shooting for 5 points (+19 on +/-). Fred played 5 minutes and was 0 of 2 shooting.

For the first 8 minutes of the third quarter the Knicks scored 2 points and allowed 21 points before they subbed in Baker, Holiday, Jennings and Kuz with 3:45 left in the third. In the next 15 minutes the Knicks scored 45 points and allowed 26 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        I don't think I saw either player score. Ron blocked a layup attempt by Fred.
        It shows Ron blocked both Joseph and Powell, not Fred, in the game stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
          It shows Ron blocked both Joseph and Powell, not Fred, in the game stats.
          I think the block on Powell was actually Fred unless the announcers were confused. They definitely made a reference to Ron blocking Fred and I wasn't paying close attention.

Comment

• well..................bye

Comment

• Surely, somewhere, there is a photo of this.

Comment

• Ron's block of Fred

Comment

• Ron's Blocks - his block on Fred is towards the end of the video:

Comment

• Sorry.....but that's awesome. So happy for both those tremendous young men.

Knew Fred a lot better than Ron, but miss them both. Couldn't be happier they are both living their dream.

Good luck Ron and good luck Fred!

Comment

• Ron and Fred at the end of the game. Sniff. IMG_0486.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Ron and Fred at the end of the game. Sniff. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4317[/ATTACH]
                        Such an awesome pic! Miss these guys so much! Current shockers need to look up to these guys if they wanna make it to the NBA

Comment

• Pretty cool

Comment

• I miss Fred and Ron, and also Ev Wessel. We could have used his tenacity last night in Normal. I also still miss Tekele Cotton!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              Ron and Fred at the end of the game. Sniff. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4317[/ATTACH]
                              Everyone teared up in my house. Thanks much @Shocker Mama:

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1388 View Post
                                Such an awesome pic! Miss these guys so much! Current shockers need to look up to these guys if they wanna make it to the NBA
                                Ahhhh once in a lifetime guys.
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X