Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume Rose being MIA is something more serious than Dave suggests.

That is very strange.

I love Ron, but there are some tough matchups with him playing point guard. I assume that has limited his opportunities more than anything. He will get more time as his career progresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
      I assume Rose being MIA is something more serious than Dave suggests.

That is very strange.

I love Ron, but there are some tough matchups with him playing point guard. I assume that has limited his opportunities more than anything. He will get more time as his career progresses.
      That's the odd thing. A lot of people are assuming he is just mad about getting benched. It's a home game, so he would have drove himself there. Very easily could of had something happen. It's new York

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Watching press conference on NBA tv 216 DTV).

No info on Derek. WOW
        Odd that he didn't call, or have someone call for him. Doesn't seem too much to ask when you are paying someone millions of dollars.

Comment

• According to Joakim Noah, he talked to him after the game and Rose is fine

Comment

• What do you think that's going to cost him?

Gotta be at least 1/4 mil up front just for missing the game.

Comment

• This article might have some truth to it. Rose had a major blowout with the coach about getting benched in the 4th quarter allegedly.

Ron Baker broke the Knicks. TIME FOR SOME MORE PLAYING TIME!

Comment

• This makes me so happy :)

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  What do you think that's going to cost him?

Gotta be at least 1/4 mil up front just for missing the game.
                  He might as well write the check directly to Ron. I'm pretty sure the amount will be almost the same as Ron's raise for getting that guarantee contract this week.

Comment

• That's what I always do when I am unhappy about something at work -- just blow it off. Kidding!

Comment

• NYC is no joke and the spotlight shines brighter than anyone here can imagine. I think Hornacek has done a great job developing Ron this year. He has put him in games with the best position to succeed, keeping his role clear and rewarding his good play. It is in Ron's best interest for DRose to return to the fold and rest when necessary a la DWade. Jennings can split minutes with Ron and Sash depending on all the variables.

Comment

• I also like to pout when I'm replaced by someone better at my job than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          That's what I always do when I am unhappy about something at work -- just blow it off. Kidding!
                          Thats the adult way to handle adversity, don't try to handle it just pout and sulk until you get your way or it just goes away.

Comment

• If this is what's going on, I have a feeling Ron will get a lot more playing time. :) I'm sure Mr. Rose is much more mature than we could possibly imagine, though, so I'm sure he just wasn't feeling well and had accidentally dropped his cell phone in the toilet so he couldn't let anyone know he couldn't make it. We've all been there.

I know the NBA is different, but good grief how FAST would HCGM bench a guy indefinitely for that move? Hopefully Hornacek has the character to not bend for a diva if that is what is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                              If this is what's going on, I have a feeling Ron will get a lot more playing time. :) I'm sure Mr. Rose is much more mature than we could possibly imagine, though, so I'm sure he just wasn't feeling well and had accidentally dropped his cell phone in the toilet so he couldn't let anyone know he couldn't make it. We've all been there.

I know the NBA is different, but good grief how FAST would HCGM bench a guy indefinitely for that move? Hopefully Hornacek has the character to not bend for a diva if that is what is going on.
                              From what I read, there was a family emergency and he was actually back in his hometown of Chicago. Very well could have been on a flight when people were trying to reach him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                From what I read, there was a family emergency and he was actually back in his hometown of Chicago. Very well could have been on a flight when people were trying to reach him.
                                Then definitely could have sent some form of message to the office

Comment

Working...
                                X