Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I hope he gets a short stint bare minimum, so I can buy a sweet Baker Knicks shirt.
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Bakersanity!!!
    Is there a way I can copyright the term "KnickerBakers" before Bakersanity gets into full swing?

Comment

• I'm sure most of you aren't watching thanks to Madness tonight, but Ron is getting some run with the starters this evening.

Surreal watching him playing along side Carmelo Anthony for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Bakersanity!!!
        A touch of irony as he was matched up with the most recent Knicksanity player, Jeremy Lin, late in the game last night. I'm pretty sure Baker wouldn't mind following Lin's route and turn a 25 game run of success and go from a $765k minimal salary to a 3 year/$25 million deal.

Comment

• Ron

Obviously, the shot must reach at least a few inches above the rim, but once he hits that sweet spot, right around the 10.5-foot mark, that baby is going in.

Sharing is caring! The Knicks finished the evening with 33 assists and only 13 turnovers. Sasha, Lance, Justin Holiday (4), Joakim Noah (4), JP Tokoto (3) stood out, but nobody topped ...
          Ron.

That’s right, Ron Baker led the team with 5 assists, against zero turnovers. He could have had 2-3 more if he hadn’t spent the fourth quarter playing with Marshall Plumlee and Lou Amundson, who farted away numerous point-blank attempts off wonderful feeds from Baker and Holiday. Ron also scored 12 points on 5-6 shooting because he’s Ron and that’s how Ron rolls. As commenter fracon pointed out, it’s easy to feel confident, even while missing a future Hall of Famer like Melo, when you have Ron.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
            Is there a way I can copyright the term "KnickerBakers" before Bakersanity gets into full swing?
            HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS????????????????????????????????????

Great idea!!!!

Comment

• New York Knicks combo guard Ron Baker was one of the standout performers during the 2016 NBA preseason. He's earned a main roster spot.

Comment

Brilliant!
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• From the comment section... "Ronny Rambo"

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    From the comment section... "Ronny Rambo"

I REALLY hope they let Ron have his own custom jersey that just says "Ron" on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                      HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS????????????????????????????????????

Great idea!!!!
                      Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Brilliant!
                      I would buy the shirt. How about a jersey-style black and yellow t-shirt that says "New York KnickerBakers" on the front with his number and on the back it just says "RON" in all caps. I'm down.

Comment

I would buy the shirt. How about a jersey-style black and yellow t-shirt that says "New York KnickerBakers" on the front with his number and on the back it just says "RON" in all caps. I'm down.

With #SaveTheKnicks at the bottom.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          With #SaveTheKnicks at the bottom.
                          and #FreeMelo

Comment

• All reports say final roster cuts are happening today. Here's to hoping the Knicks will finally make the right decision.

New York Knicks combo guard Ron Baker was one of the standout performers during the 2016 NBA preseason. He's earned a main roster spot.

Comment

• During last night's game broadcast, Knicks coach was reported to say it's possible one of the non guaranteed players may make the rooster. Decision today or Saturday.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                                During last night's game broadcast, Knicks coach was reported to say it's possible one of the non guaranteed players may make the rooster. Decision today or Saturday.
                                One of those with a guaranteed contract (Amundson) didn't play last night. Perhaps that's a clue?

Comment

Working...
                                X