Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockadelica View Post
    Is that former jayhawker Oubre on the and-1 watching the action?!? I just had a deja vu moment...
    Yes. I believe he's also the one that grabbed Ron by the eye socket as Ron was going around the screen the play before.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by WholeWheat View Post
      A few highlights on Youtube as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTvQmAwqMVE
      Originally posted by Shockadelica View Post
      Is that former jayhawker Oubre on the and-1 watching the action?!? I just had a deja vu moment...
      Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      Yes. I believe he's also the one that grabbed Ron by the eye socket as Ron was going around the screen the play before.
      Seeing that ‘funky haired’ dude again brought back some great memories…

“It appeared Kansas’ Kelly Oubre would get to it first, but Wichita State freshman Zach Brown came from behind to win the footrace, secured the ball and threw down a dunk that put the Shockers up 56-45 with 9:33 to play.”

““He probably should have woke up on that play,” VanVleet said after the game, referring to Oubre’s answer a day earlier, when he was asked whether he watched Wichita State’s round of 64 victory over Indiana.””

“Oubre’s response to that question Saturday: “I think I took a nap during that game. But I woke up and saw that they won.””

““I didn’t take it as disrespect,” VanVleet said Sunday when asked what he thought of Oubre’s comment. “I probably wouldn’t have said that publicly because I like to show respect to the other team. But he can sleep all he wants to now. …”

““We just had the tougher guys today. I’m not saying that we’re way tougher than those guys, but we made the plays today. …”

““Oubre’s way in front of him, but you know just the extra effort, toughness, going to get it, not assuming and he ended up slamming it home.””

Last edited by WstateU; October 11, 2016, 03:04 PM.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The New York Knicks defeated the Washington Wizards 90-88 to pull to 2-1 on the preseason. Which players stepped up to help the Knicks achieve victory?
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Classic RB:
          Ron Baker didn’t have a great game from a statistical perspective, but he certainly turned heads. Baker was clutch with his shooting, tenacious with his effort and energy, and willing to do any and everything that his team asked of him.
          even when his shooting is off a bit, other aspects of his game shine.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Don't know mr Wolff but I like the way he thinks

Comment

• Ron with extended first half minutes tonight against the Celtics!
                When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Knicks Play by Play guy Mike Breen on Baker after a scintillating dime to get the Knicks within 1 of the Celtics:

"We got to see Baker in the first half with the starting unit, Carmelo, Noah, Porzingas and he was VERY effective working with that unit."

Comment

• Not a good showing in the fourth quarter

Comment

• Randle broke his face so Bakers spot might all but be a lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox View Post
                        Randle broke his face so Bakers spot might all but be a lock.
                        Wait, what? His face?
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• With Derrick Rose's recent injury history and Brandon Jennings just 50 games off of an Achillies tear, the New York Knicks should keep a third point guard.

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• The New York Knicks held an open practice on Sunday, October 16, 2016. Find out which players stood out amongst the rest during the recent event.

Comment

Working...
                                X