Evan Wessel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Wessel

Stoutheart Financial Group, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, Inc., is proud to announce our newest employee, Evan Wessel. Evan will join the team on June 27. We are excited to see this former Shocker basketball player and Business Administration major, take his talents from the court and apply them to his new profession. Evan will assist with marketing duties while training to become an associate financial advisor.

:applause:

Attached Files
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

"Won't score big a lot, but will do all the dirty work and behind-the-scenes work to make you look good."

If scouts applied their talents while placing amateur athletes in new professional fields.

Comment

Originally Posted by :
      Stoutheart Financial Group, a private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, Inc., is proud to announce our newest employee, Evan Wessel. Evan will join the team on June 27. We are excited to see this former Shocker basketball player and Business Administration major, take his talents from the court and apply them to his new profession. Evan will assist with marketing duties while training to become an associate financial advisor.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I wish Evan all the best in his new career, but I will miss him on the basketball court. I loved watching him play, especially going after loose balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
          I wish Evan all the best in his new career, but I will miss him on the basketball court. I loved watching him play, especially going after loose balls.
          Meant in both ways, I presume, and I agree. Evan will end up with the most immaculate office floor ever -- nothing would dare fall on his floor.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
            Meant in both ways, I presume, and I agree. Evan will end up with the most immaculate office floor ever -- nothing would dare fall on his floor.
            Let's hope for Evans sake that in a bout of irony he gets fired for diving on the floor too much in his office.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Let's hope for Evans sake that in a bout of irony he gets fired for diving on the floor too much in his office.
              Ha-ha that'd make a funny commercial!!!
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Somebody call Carlos O'Kellys!
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I have a feeling that from here on out Evan will be exploring a lot more ceilings than floors. I don't think there's a ceiling that can hold him.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Comment

Wessel and Cotton bring goosebumps. So much effort.
                      Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                        Wessel and Cotton bring goosebumps. So much effort.
                        Salute.

What a player he was. Very important part of the teams success while he was there.

Comment

Working...
                        X