Next Years Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Years Season tickets

I noticed today that I had a renewal show up in my SASO account online. I had the last pair available last year, so they are probably the cheapest ones (very back corner behind a pole). Looks like they they went up slightly to 400 per seat (were 390 last year). SASO requirements went up a little too to 460. So looks like entry point this year for 2 season tickets will be around 1260.

I'll still be renewing and hopefully moving to seats that aren't behind a pole! haha. Just figured I'd give people a heads up they might be able to check their renewal costs online.

Just an update for anyone concerned. Got the call today to upgrade my seats! Moved 2 sections closer to mid court and 4 rows forward. So no being behind the pole for me anymore.

Now for the part that others might actually find interesting. When looking at the seats available to upgrade to, I would guess there were about 40-50 seats to choose from, most were scattered about the place in sets of 1 to 3 seats. So this is just the availability during upgrades and not accounting for new persons coming off the wait list. So it appears there wasn't much downward movement in season ticket sales even with loss of the great senior class.

Comment

If anyone is looking to dump their season tix, I'm here for ya. :-)

Comment

Working...
      X