Signed Shocker Photos at Dock 410

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signed Shocker Photos at Dock 410

Hey everyone! Just sharing the news here. My father and I have gotten 400+ photos and posters of Ron and Evan signed. We will be showcasing the photos for the first time this Friday the 29th during Final Friday at Dock 410. Come on down this Final Friday to peruse our collection and grab your Shocker keepsake! As my father and I are the photographers that took these photos we are the only people with these photos available, you won't see these anywhere else. Once this supply is gone there won't be any more available! If you can't make it down during Final Friday come by during normal business hours any time after that! Our normal business hours are Monday through Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM.

Attached Files
    "Official Lens" of ShockerHoops
    Co-Owner | ShootAngry Photography | [url]www.shootangry.photography[/url]
    Chief Photo Production for Dock 410 and ShootAngry Photography
    Owner | Taylor Wilkes Photography

Learned to love the Shockers during the Scott Thompson era.

Taylor and Mark have some tremendous shots. If you haven't been into their store, you should check it out even if it's not for the Shocker stuff. Tons of cool stuff.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I absolutely love stopping by the Dock whenever I'm down that way. It's fun to dig through some of their more "vintage" Shox photos as well. Lots of memories in there.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

What's the address?

Comment

410 commerce street. It's just south of Intrust Bank Arena. Storefront is on the east side of commerce street with parking in the back between the building and the rail line.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Curious as to whether the players receive a portion of the $$$ if you are selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
              Curious as to whether the players receive a portion of the $$$ if you are selling them.
              They are signed, so I'm guessing the players got paid a set amount for signing them. At least that's the way it's worked the 2-3 times I've been involved in these situations.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

They got paid a set amount plus they are getting paid a percentage of sales. Normally you agree to a set payment for autographed photos. Being who they are we felt like we wanted to do more and we offered a percentage as well.
                "Official Lens" of ShockerHoops
                Co-Owner | ShootAngry Photography | [url]www.shootangry.photography[/url]
                Chief Photo Production for Dock 410 and ShootAngry Photography
                Owner | Taylor Wilkes Photography

Learned to love the Shockers during the Scott Thompson era.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor Wilkes View Post
                  They got paid a set amount plus they are getting paid a percentage of sales. Normally you agree to a set payment for autographed photos. Being who they are we felt like we wanted to do more and we offered a percentage as well.
                  That's great. Hope you sell out quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor Wilkes View Post
                    Hey everyone! Just sharing the news here. My father and I have gotten 400+ photos and posters of Ron and Evan signed. We will be showcasing the photos for the first time this Friday the 29th during Final Friday at Dock 410. Come on down this Final Friday to peruse our collection and grab your Shocker keepsake! As my father and I are the photographers that took these photos we are the only people with these photos available, you won't see these anywhere else. Once this supply is gone there won't be any more available! If you can't make it down during Final Friday come by during normal business hours any time after that! Our normal business hours are Monday through Saturday 10 AM to 5 PM.

Perrys' having a tough go of it in that picture. ; )

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

At the HCGM auction last year I believe there was a great picture of Fred Ron and Evan walking off the floor together after a game in the ncaa. I have since looked at dock 410 but have been unable to find one. Any ideas.

Comment

Working...
                        X