X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riveting play-by-play, thank you guys. haha
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Will they leave at 7, wether the line is through or not?
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        Riveting play-by-play, thank you guys. haha

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          Will they leave at 7, wether the line is through or not?
          Only if they want to piss off about 500 people that have waited 3.5 hours.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Leaving at 7:30. Hundreds of people are going to leave a little upset. More demand than supply tonight, you might say.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Leaving at 7:30. Hundreds of people are going to leave a little upset. More demand than supply tonight, you might say.
              Two more opportunities.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What else besides sports time? I stopped by there at 415 and saw the line around the building and wondered if even those already in line would make it by 7. Guess I might try to get to sports time around 9 with enough donuts to last til 11!

Comment

Biggest problem today is that I got there at 3:30 and was right at the furthest end of Jason's Deli, right at the corner. Between then and 4:45, the line doubled, both in front of and behind me. Wondered how far they'd make it through the line, since I got to my car at about 6:35 after getting autographs.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                    What else besides sports time? I stopped by there at 415 and saw the line around the building and wondered if even those already in line would make it by 7. Guess I might try to get to sports time around 9 with enough donuts to last til 11!
                    I think he was talking about Sports Time and then at the Force game Saturday night.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Drove by New Market Square around 11:15 this morning. The line waiting to get into Sports Time Fan Shop literally wrapped completely around the building. The last people in line were steps from the Sports Times door yet had a long, long wait to get in if they even got in. Amazing support.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                        Drove by New Market Square around 11:15 this morning. The line waiting to get into Sports Time Fan Shop literally wrapped completely around the building. The last people in line were steps from the Sports Times door yet had a long, long wait to get in if they even got in. Amazing support.
                        We got there around 8 and the line was already about 200 deep.

The line moved pretty quick though. I wonder if anybody got turned away like they did at Tad's?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          We got there around 8 and the line was already about 200 deep.

The line moved pretty quick though. I wonder if anybody got turned away like they did at Tad's?
                          Came back by shortly after noon. The line was gone. Would be surprised if they all got in.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Came back by shortly after noon. The line was gone. Would be surprised if they all got in.
                            I arrived shortly after 7:30 and there was a solid 60 ahead of me.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

We left around 1215 and the line was just down the west side of the building, so I think everyone in line got through. It moved pretty fast, having only one item per person probably helped. The young girls in front of me legitimately almost fainted seeing Ron-she was shaking like crazy everyone had to tell her to just breathe!

Comment

Working...
                              X