Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Vacated MVC Tournament Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Vacated MVC Tournament Championship?

I have hard evidence straight out of the MVC offices that I will link to later that could put a serious wrinkle in UNI's season. I have saved a copy of it, in case the original is removed or altered.

Bottom line is, it appears that Evansville may have been screwed out of playing in the NCAA, because UNI's matches should be vacated. I suppose it could also mean that WSU would have played Evansville in the championship and thus our seed was affected by losing to UNI -- who should not have been playing the game in the first place.

The document also shows great concern surrounding Drake.

I will post the link later when I can find it again.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I have hard evidence straight out of the MVC offices that I will link to later that could put a serious wrinkle in UNI's season. I have saved a copy of it, in case the original is removed or altered.

Bottom line is, it appears that Evansville may have been screwed out of playing in the NCAA, because UNI's matches should be vacated. I suppose it could also mean that WSU would have played Evansville in the championship and thus our seed was affected by losing to UNI -- who should not have been playing the game in the first place.

April Fools?
    78-65

Comment

Since it also involves Drake, I'm assuming something along the lines of Iowa?
      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Document is 100% legit, is of final authority, and link will go straight to MVC administration website. On phone. Will post when I'm at a computer.

Comment

Dont you mean as soon as you get it photoshopped.
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The sooner it gets posted the sooner we can get to re-playing the NCAA tournament with the proper teams.

Comment

Look at the calendar. I'm calling April Fool's on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                Look at the calendar. I'm calling April Fool's on this one.
                Lol

Comment

I'm telling you guys, this document is 100% legit. It begs the question of UNI's standing as a member of the MVC. Will affect all sports.

Comment

Almost to office ... will drop link when I am in.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      Dont you mean as soon as you get it photoshopped.
                      Nope link will go to MVC directly. Unless you think I can upload a doc there. lol

Comment

Nope link will go to MVC directly. Unless you think I can upload a doc there. lol
                        Never underestimate the abilities of da Wu
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Ok, first please understand that the MVC members have agreed to a few things in their constitution:

1.2 GOVERNANCE
                          The governance of this Conference shall be established by Constitution, Bylaws and Directors' Agreements of the association.
                          ... and ...

7.1 RULES OBSERVANCE
                          The members, by the ratification of this Constitution and all future members when joining this Conference, pledge themselves faithfully to observe all the provisions of this Constitution, the Bylaws and all policies adopted by the governing bodies of this Conference.
                          With that out of the way, here is the document that they have pledged to adhere to:

And now the standing issue ... Section 3.1 of the actual Missouri Valley Conference Constitution does not list Northern Iowa as a member!! BAM!!!

Northern Iowa should NOT have been playing in the MVC tournament! This is huge! Could affect all sports!!

And apparently there was so much concern surrounding Drake's membership status, that they felt it necessary to list them twice!

Comment

Ok, first please understand that the MVC members have agreed to a few things in their constitution:

... and ...

With that out of the way, here is the document that they have pledged to adhere to:

And now the standing issue ... Section 3.1 of the actual Missouri Valley Conference Constitution does not list Northern Iowa as a member!! BAM!!!

Northern Iowa should NOT have been playing in the MVC tournament! This is huge! Could affect all sports!!

And apparently there was so much concern surrounding Drake's membership status, that they felt it necessary to list them twice!
                            This is huge. The url says "v2" but if that's removed (https://mvcadmin.org/forms/docs/MVC_..._June_2015.pdf) UNI is listed. They were edited out of the conference! I suspect foul play.

Comment

Well, there you have it. Undeniable proof!

Comment

Working...
                              X