Ty Taylor is transferring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. Out of curiosity, where did you find it?
    I went back to files (saved on my laptop) I used to calculate statistics back then. I copied the box scores into text files and saved those.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
      I agree, those are some mighty high expectations. I'll be happy if Daishon (who I think will be our starter) makes the all-newcomer team and maybe 3rd team all-conference (or honorable mention). None of our other PG candidates have played PG much (Frankamp) or are pretty green (Kaiser, Shamet, et al.). I don't count Brown or Allen in the PG group because they are SG/SF types. In fact, Brown hasn't played PG much either, if you think about it, and he's been here two full seasons.
      I heard one guy mention Allen can play point. I doubt it. I think most others doubt it too. No one has mentioned Brown at the point sinc his freshman season. Why bring either of them into the discussion?
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        I heard one guy mention Allen can play point. I doubt it. I think most others doubt it too. No one has mentioned Brown at the point sinc his freshman season. Why bring either of them into the discussion?
        I have no idea about Peyton Allen, but Zach Brown did play some point at Sunrise, so that may be why someone would bring him up in this conversation.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          I have no idea about Peyton Allen, but Zach Brown did play some point at Sunrise, so that may be why someone would bring him up in this conversation.
          Brown really struggled this year bringing the ball up against pressure. I really don't see him at point. We need him at wing, but we need him there with confidence and attacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Brown really struggled this year bringing the ball up against pressure. I really don't see him at point. We need him at wing, but we need him there with confidence and attacking.
            Right. I'm not at all saying he could or should play the point, only that playing the position previously may be the reason someone brought him up in the discussion.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              I don't believe we were recruiting Allen to play PG. Here's the press release when he signed with A&M. All kinds of metrics on scoring and rebounding, none on assists:
              Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

24/7 sports specifically lists him as a SG:

I'd say that based on the above, he won't be playing PG unless we get desperate.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                I don't believe we were recruiting Allen to play PG. Here's the press release when he signed with A&M. All kinds of metrics on scoring and rebounding, none on assists:
                Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

24/7 sports specifically lists him as a SG:

I'd say that based on the above, he won't be playing PG unless we get desperate.
                Haven't you read SN lately? We are desperate! Marshall hasn't recruited a good basketball player in years let alone someone who can bring the ball up the court.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  Haven't you read SN lately? We are desperate! Marshall hasn't recruited a good basketball player in years let alone someone who can bring the ball up the court.
                  So are you imitating one of those trolls you were talking about a few days ago? :)

Comment

Working...
                  X