• Don't Get Too Excited About SLU Improving

They just hired Travis Ford.

lol
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Nm
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

About that... Lol

"So Saint Louis just sent out a release: "Saint Louis University has not hired a men's basketball coach. The process is ongoing.""

Comment

I know the SLU hoops program is no great shakes, but seriously their "get" HC is a re-tread BCSer?
          KEEP IT ROCKIN' VALLEY!!!!

Comment

I'm going to hold off on plowing this choice. RARELY yhave I seen a team as rocked by critical injuries as his this years team was...to me, he is a HUGE upgrade over Crews...but time will tell...

Comment

HUGE, yep

Comment

The product they put on the floor this year would have finished in the bottom 3 of the Valley, at best.

They're not getting a hall-of-famer with this one...

And Larry Hughes aint coming back through that door.

Comment

I posted this in another thread, but it really applies to this thread just as much.

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                  St. Louis finished in the KenPom top 150 every year from 2002 to 2014. Majerus didn't arrive until 2007, so it wasn't all his doing. Don't let the last 2 lousy seasons fool you. St. Louis is a better program than at least half of the MVC.

Comment

Working...
                  X