stupid emmenecker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid emmenecker

is anyone as sick as i am about this guy?? he's really nothing special...matt's about 5 times better than him....who cares he used to be a walk on

and his 4 majors. SCREW HIM :-x

Comment

AND his MVC MVP, screw that too! We don't won't any of that around here :)

Comment

It appears we have a Dofo II. :roll:
        SFL is back!

Comment

emmenecker had a good year.
          I personally thought he played selfishly in the tourney game drake played in.
          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            and his 4 majors. SCREW HIM :-x
            I got no problem with the dude.

I will say I get sick of hearing about having four majors. It's not like one is in latin, one in business, one in engineering, and one in history. They are all finance based degrees, how much of that overlaps? Still more than most do and certainly more than I would have ever done.

Comment

Personally, I don't believe his 8ppg and 6apg warranted a MVC MVP. But, there really wasn't any other player out there that really stood out. So, I think they just gave it to the best story from the leagues #1 team. He probably wouldn't have won that award in any of the past 5 years.
              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                emmenecker had a good year.
                I personally thought he played selfishly in the tourney game drake played in.
                He only had 14 assists and the least amount of shots taken among the starters. 0-10 is pretty bad but I think he makes up for it in the assists catergory.

Comment

I suppose there is a difference between most valuable and most outstanding.

Clearly, Emmenecker was pretty damn valuable to Drake.

So, Drake's success and Emmenecker's value makes him an easy choice to me.

Comment

I didnt mind the pub, that Emmenecker got. It was a good story and he deserved it. Its alot bettter than hearing how great Falker is everytime SIU plays.
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

The last game I saw him in, was at the end, and rather than finesse', he was trying to 'bully' his way in the lane, and was looking pretty sloppy doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X