Ron and Fred in the senior all star game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron and Fred in the senior all star game

Ron and Fred have been invited to the Senior all star game that happens the week of the final four. They haven't accepted yet, but would be great to watch them play one last time.
    Last edited by Stickboy46; March 21, 2016, 12:42 PM.

Would be nice to see them play one last time

Comment

So it will be a bunch of seniors playing against each other. I wonder if teams will be picked by what region the players are from. It would be tough if Fred and Ron were on different teams.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        So it will be a bunch of seniors playing against each other. I wonder if teams will be picked by what region the players are from. It would be tough if Fred and Ron were on different teams.
        Here's my West team:

PG - FVV
        SG - Ron
        SF - Valentine (Mich St)
        PF - T Prince (Baylor)
        C - Kaleb T (Arizona)

Uthoff (Iowa) and Hammons (Purdue) off the bench.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

A very nice tribute for Fred and Ron, they certainly deserve it

Comment

Don't forget Perry after KU is eliminated. :)

Comment

It looks like Fred and Ron have accepted the invitation. The game will be Friday, April 1 at 4:30 pm CT. It will not air or stream live, but CBS will have a tape-delayed broadcast at 12 p.m. CT on Saturday, April 2.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                It looks like Fred and Ron have accepted the invitation. The game will be Friday, April 1 at 4:30 pm CT. It will not air or stream live, but CBS will have a tape-delayed broadcast at 12 p.m. CT on Saturday, April 2.
                Its 2016, and we can't get a live-stream of a sporting event ... SMH .. CBS must have used all its streaming power for the Main tourney.

Comment

Cool - I'm going to see what it takes to get tickets to this thing. Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Its 2016, and we can't get a live-stream of a sporting event ... SMH .. CBS must have used all its streaming power for the Main tourney.
                    Must have determined they can get better viewership and more advertising dollars if people were forced to watch the tape delay.

Comment

Looks like the event is free:

A complete guide to the men’s DI college basketball Reese’s Final Four Friday event.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Now that you mention it, I do remember reading that somewhere. Just wish it was in OKC or something. Houston is a long damn ways away. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          I'm thinking about going as well. May not have the time to do it. If it was earlier in the day, it'd work out great. I may go to the autograph signing portion to give them my gratitude and then leave so I can make my other commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
                            Don't forget Perry after KU is eliminated. :)
                            Prescient 8 D

Comment

Bleh, I will be moving to Texas on April 1st. Too bad I wasn't moving a couple days earlier and I would go.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X