Their Last Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their Last Game?

Every game since the Play in Game and hopefully up to and including the National Championship game, I keep wondering - Is this the last game we will see Fred and Ron play as Shockers?

And then I go and pour a stiff shot of JD and conclude, Hell No, it isn't.

I feel like winning in the first round is enough to solidify this season as a very good one. Everything yet to come is icing on a cake that has already been completed.

It would have been disappointing to miss the dance or lose early, but we've now outlasted tons of great teams and we're still standing.

Who knows when will be their last game but I'd say they've "gotten it done" as of last night. That was a great win. Having said that, I hope the team is #notsatisfied like I am. What a great group of guys.

Comment

I don't know when it will be, but what I do know, is that from now until their last second as a WSU player, you can bet your ass that it will be playing 100% as hard as they can play and leaving nothing in the tank when the last buzzer of their college career sounds.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I will worry about their last game when its their last game

Ill hang up and listen

Comment

@60Shock: this entire thread is bad juju.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
            @60Shock: this entire thread is bad juju.
            Please delete thread

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
              Every game since the Play in Game and hopefully up to and including the National Championship game, I keep wondering - Is this the last game we will see Fred and Ron play as Shockers?

Some things you should just keep to your self.
              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

What i take comfort in is that they are playing like every game is their last, because it could be. And as long as that is how they play, let come what may.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post

Jinx...

Only kidding. Kind of.

;)
                  The Assman

Comment

I blame this thread.

Comment

I blame a heck of a game by Miami with an assist from NCAA scheduling.

Comment

Working...
                      X