WSU vs Miami Pre-game Media Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Miami Pre-game Media Conference

"'It's the most fun thing in the world' VanVleet says of NCAA Tournament" - The Wichita Eagle

Fred VanFleet, Shaquille Morris, and Markis McDuffie spoke about their tournament experience so far and tomorrow's matchup with Miami.

"'It'll be an interesting battle,' Marshall says of Miami game" - The Wichita Eagle

Gregg Marshall talks about his team's condition and Saturday's game against Miami.

Comment

"Angel Rodriguez on Fred VanVleet: "I've always been a fan of his game."" - The Wichita Eagle

University of Miami basketball players Angel Rodriguez, Sheldon McClellan and Tonye Jekiri answer questions from the media on March 18, 2016 in Providence. Miami faces Wichita State on Saturday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

Comment

"Jim Larranaga has high praise for Shockers" - The Wichita Eagle

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga answers questions from the media on March 18, 2016 in Providence. Miami faces Wichita State on Saturday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          "Angel Rodriguez on Fred VanVleet: "I've always been a fan of his game."" - The Wichita Eagle

University of Miami basketball players Angel Rodriguez, Sheldon McClellan and Tonye Jekiri answer questions from the media on March 18, 2016 in Providence. Miami faces Wichita State on Saturday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.

I kinda feel bad for Miami. The majority of their questions were about Wichita

Comment

Not sure if anybody has told you this yet but we sure do appreciate the time you've taken to put these together. Well done Reaper!

Comment

I really like Coach Larranaga. Boy did George Mason screw up letting him get away.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                I really like Coach Larranaga. Boy did George Mason screw up letting him get away.
                he was wrong to get after suellentrop like that, though.

Comment

Suellentrop framed his question with the attitude of Arizona and Vandy overlooking WSU. Larranaga is an old coot who doesn't give a damn or presume to know how other teams think or prepare. Paul made a mistake and paid the price.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

This one should be one hell of a game with two great coaches going at it full bore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                      Suellentrop framed his question with the attitude of Arizona and Vandy overlooking WSU. Larranaga is an old coot who doesn't give a damn or presume to know how other teams think or prepare. Paul made a mistake and paid the price.
                      This - Absolutely.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X