No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament - Wichita State vs. Arizona Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep up the D, hit some shots, SMASH THEM!

Comment

• Another half like that and we'll pull this one out! 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
        Great 1st half I thought that half court shot was going in. Keep it up!!!!!! I have been flipping back and forth between my Kentucky game and your game to watch as much as I can.
        there is only one game to watch that anybody here cares about
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Shaq with 2, Anton with two and we stretch out the lead with them on the bench. Goodness!
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Great defense!
            In the fast lane

Comment

• What if we could play 5 on 5 instead of 4+Bush on 5? It would be amazing if we could playb2 of rauno, shaq and grady at the same time, but we would have JRS at the 5 by the 10 minute mark.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Marshall looked irked at the start of that interview.
                what did he do or say?

Comment

• That was one of the best halves of defense I've ever seen us play. Outstanding is an understatement.

Comment

• That last play to close out the half was so awesome I can hardly stand it. Even without hitting the long prayer of a three it was still glorious basketball. We are making Zona look like Bradley right now. I know it's not over and they will make a run on us but man that was a beautiful first half

Comment

• Thought FVV might get arrested for theft. Hang in there Shocks and keep playing the stingy team D. Just win baby win!!!!!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I'm sick of ZB being a now show. This is concerning.

Comment

• We have just 2 assists. Improve those and our 3 pt shooting should be a huge plus for the 2nd half.

Comment

• Fantastic First Half!!
                            Awesome game planning by the coaches and Fred is playing like an AA. I like our chances against anyone playing this well.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              I thought he was surprised that AZ was capable of 81 points
                              He looked at him and said "Well, we fricking get after it! These soft teams can't hang with our stuff. I'm surprised they scored 19 to be honest."

Comment

• Not overlooking the second half, but we win this, and Bill Self's nuts shrink a little more.

Comment

Working...
                                X