NCAA Tournament - Wichita State vs. Arizona Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAKENASTY !!!
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• We do know to frustrate the opponents
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Man do I wish I was in Providence.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
          BAKENASTY !!!
          that was a beautiful shot by him and and nice block on the d-end and a turnover as well on arizona.

Comment

• more 3's please. i'll bury ua at the 2:00 mark, if it comes to that, not before

Comment

• How was that not a foul when we had the ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                Sean has a legit point on this Technical, same call was a no call on the other end.

Bad offficiating.
                obvious offensive foul, if that's what he was bitching about

Comment

• Will these awful announcers just shut the hell up? "The better team..." and, "...Wichita State would love to recruit players like Arizona..." Seriously? Who is up 24? These three are embarrassing themselves.

Keep the pedal down, Shocks! Make them look even dumber. Not sure that's possible, but I am sure that the announcers will prove that it is...

Comment

• Bake 13
                    Fred 12
                    Conner 10
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Also I love that they don't even know what conference we are in

Comment

• Pilot to bombardier!

Pilot to bombardier!

Comment

• Miller needs to change shirts and put on a clown suit.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This is the second very good team we have frustrated so badly that they start losing their composure and making mistakes all the way to the point of a T from the coach.

This game is so good that we may start hearing a lot more people predict us all the way to the F4

Comment

• And you notice who is still wearing his jacket, dry as the Sahara.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                                Sean has a legit point on this Technical, same call was a no call on the other end.

Bad offficiating.
                                Agree 100%. Baker just got away with the same thing on offense. You know me, I'm all about backing the officials, but I'm starting to think there are very few quality, consistent officials in NCAA d1 basketball. It's been a really bad year for officiating

Comment

Working...
                                X