Thank you, Rauno Nurger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Rauno Nurger!

Thanks for being a consummate team player this year: taking a red shirt for the team, taking it off when called upon, accepting your role in playing limited minutes, being ready when called upon, and last, playing great under the bright lights and against big talented post players.

Well done!
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
    Thanks for being a consummate team player this year: taking a red shirt for the team, taking it off when called upon, accepting your role in playing limited minutes, being ready when called upon, and last, playing great under the bright lights and against big talented post players.

Well done!
    I concur. He did very good tonight.

Comment

The stat line may not show it, but I think he was a big part of us winning.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Rauno Nurger! Clap Clap - Clap Clap Clap!

Comment

Kid played well tonight. He was a big part of that win. Anyone else think he looks like a throwback to a 1950's Indiana high school player?:good:

Good teams have unexpected players step up when needed. This is a good team.

Comment

Hell yes! Rauno Nurger!

Comment

Our backs were against the wall when we had to put him in and within a few minutes I was thinking "we don't need to bring Shaq back in even if we could"

Of course then Shaq came in and went all dunk city on them so that was good too :)

Comment

Nurger changed the game imo. Just look at when we made huge runs in the 2nd half, he was in the game for every one.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Looking forward to TWO more years watching the big kid play

Comment

He did a heck of a job playing both the 4 & 5. Holding 2 7'+ guys in check.

I've been waiting to see what he can do when he PLAYS ANGRY!
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Great teams have solid bench play and we needed it tonight from Rauno with foul trouble for us and defending their 3-7-footers. RN wanted to redshirt but put his Shocks first ahead of his original plan to help us out. Tonight, he came in there and did his job!!!!!!! Thanks Rauno and Thanks Shockers!!!!!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
                        Kid played well tonight. He was a big part of that win. Anyone else think he looks like a throwback to a 1950's Indiana high school player?:good:

Good teams have unexpected players step up when needed. This is a good team.
                        branch mckracken (sp?) would have approved.

Comment

#LYMFNH

Comment

I've been on the Rauno team all year because I think he forces teams to play us different because he puts himself in scoring position. and he posts HARD. Not always strong, but he tries to post hard.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Rauno played his best game tonight since at least December 2014, maybe ever, and I am so proud of him. What a clutch showing when we needed him most.

Comment

Working...
                              X