No announcement yet.

NCAA Tournament - Wichita State vs. Vanderbilt Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @darrenrovell: Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall got $36,000 for making the play-in game & will get another $36,000 for Arizona on Thursday
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN · 2m2 minutes ago

I am not saying Arizona cannot beat Wichita. Just saying that this is a brutal first-round opponent when you are a 6-seed.
      You can thank that wonderful selection committee.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That was great. "If you're playing your last college game and trying to improve your draft stock, you do NOT want to play Wichita"

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          @darrenrovell: Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall got $36,000 for making the play-in game & will get another $36,000 for Arizona on Thursday
          I will spend about $14 on a Blue Moon 12-pack...does that count for anything?

Comment

• @the_penguinator: This seeding is so messed up. 6 Arizona has to play 11(really?) Wichita State. There's 10 seeds with easier first rounds than Arizona.

Comment

• Jamar Howard will sleep well tonight .... finally.

Comment

• @BleacherReport: Wichita State's Shaq Morris with AUTHORITY! http://snpy.tv/1RljQwO

Comment

• @Dan:dakich: Arizona as a 6th Seed opening game THIS Wichita State team as an 11..now that's a tough draw

Comment

• Live college basketball scores and postgame recaps. CBSSports.com's college basketball scoreboard features in-game commentary and player stats.

box

Comment

• No secret I have been lobbying for RN all season. He does so many little things well that most
                      fans don't notice. Plays under control. Very often its HIS block out that gives another teammate an
                      easy rebound. Constantly screens for his team mates. Plays respectable defense. Seems to have
                      \a great attitude. Can play the 4 or the 5 and I still think he can shoot - just needs to make a three
                      to get the monkey off his back. He had the put back not AG.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                        Jamar Howard will sleep well tonight .... finally.
                        LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• Probably already mentioned, but did I see Baker give the ball to Grady at the end of the game? Pure CLASS!

Comment

• Jerry f&$@!ng Palm ladies and gentlemen!

Comment

• Are they showing any Wsu post game comments on tru tv?

Comment

• Rauno...simply Bravo! Jake White to Carl Hall hall in one night. A guy who couldn't get things going his way to a manimal tonight. Sleep well young man. This thread is a major mental health case study. My favorite bi polar wasn't on Conner, but from Arizona salivating to being scared. My we are a neurotic bunch! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?
                                Good Night!

See ya Thursday!
                                Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Working...
                                X