I feel bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad

for both coach Brady and the coach at Providence. I hope it doesn't reinforce the dangers of losing to 'mid-majors'. I know Brady was being crucified for losing to us. I'm sure losing two games to us isn't the only reason they lost their jobs-but it certainly couldn't have helped.

We need to pull for coaches that 'take the chance' playing us.

im sorry

Im not following you.

LSU has been ass cheeks since Tyrus Thomas left.

And Providence. Well all I can about Providence is not even GOD could get them to win

Comment

At least Baylor's back!

Good for them!

Comment

I don't feel one lick sorry for them. No one feels pity for us and what we are going through. They have all the advantages of being in BCS conferences and if they can't make it work, and we hand them their ass from time-to-time, so be it.

Screw em', let's look out for our own.

Comment

Agree with Shockdude's point. Hell yes we want to beat them. Obviously they have scheduled us not because they feel sorry for us but some have seen the handwritting on the wall that they can improve their RPI by playing a decent to good non-BCS school.

Doesn't even really matter why they scheduled us.

And after we beat them I want them to do well simply because it helps us.

I would certainly favor the coaches of these schools way over the ones who flick their middle digits at us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            At least Baylor's back!

Good for them!
            Baylor certainly killed a very tough Colorado team on March 13 http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1411682 and then beat a tough Purdue on March 21 http://www.newsday.com/sports/colleg...,7969116.story. Baylor has been really impressive.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
            X