Kansas City Watch Party??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Watch Party??

Here is the deal - I'm up in KC for business Mon-Wed. I wasn't expecting us to be playing Tuesday night. So I can't be where I belong -- in front of my TV with my chair and my beer and all of that jazz. Instead I am up here in Jayhawker territory and I need a safe place to watch us play Vandy.

So where do the Wichita ex-pats hang out and watch the Shox? I need some place where they will have the game audio on and enough of a buffer that I won't get in a bar fight with a damn Chickenhawk fan.

Help me Shockernet!

Whereabouts in the KC area are you stuck?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

1-2-3-4-5-6-7...geterdone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        Here is the deal - I'm up in KC for business Mon-Wed. I wasn't expecting us to be playing Tuesday night. So I can't be where I belong -- in front of my TV with my chair and my beer and all of that jazz. Instead I am up here in Jayhawker territory and I need a safe place to watch us play Vandy.

So where do the Wichita ex-pats hang out and watch the Shox? I need some place where they will have the game audio on and enough of a buffer that I won't get in a bar fight with a damn Chickenhawk fan.

Help me Shockernet!
        The Wheel in Lawrence. They are quite accepting of Shox fans. Had this in my truck window last fall. image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          The Wheel in Lawrence. They are quite accepting of Shox fans. Had this in my truck window last fall. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3544[/ATTACH]
          You have to shower in bleach if you watch a Shocker tourney victory in Lawrence.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            The Wheel in Lawrence. They are quite accepting of Shox fans. Had this in my truck window last fall. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3544[/ATTACH]
            The wheel is a great place to get some beer and some pizza, but not sure I'd watch a WSU game there, or Bullwinkles for that matter.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I'm in OP but have Uber, will travel.

Comment

The Alumni Assoc may be holding a watch party at Fox and Hound on Metcalf. Im not sure what that crowd is like.

I live in Western Shawnee and will most likely be at Tanner's at K7 and SM pkwy.

Comment

The fox and hound is near my hotel so that sounds good.

Comment

Ok, I see a lot of people on their phones. A free drink to the first person to shout out Jamar Howard for President.

Comment

Working...
                    X