No announcement yet.

Tourney: Day 1, Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else sick of all this Trajan? What is Trajan? Trajan is the movie font. The FontBook giveaway is over. You can purchase FontBook here:http://www.font...

Tahoma, ftw.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

So far pretty boring. The only half-way decent game has been the Marquette - Kentucky game.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
        Speaking of logos and so forth. I really hate what Adidas did with your guys uni's. They did a good job though when you had the 1988 throwback game.
        They're okay. I'm not crazy about them, but they're than the last few years anyway. Yeah, the throwbacks were sweet.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

AdLib with 2 points, 4 boards and 4 assists in his final collegiate experience.

:posterwu:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            So far pretty boring. The only half-way decent game has been the Marquette - Kentucky game.
            I hope your seatbelt is buckled for Cornell/Stanford.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
              AdLib with 2 points, 4 boards and 4 assists in his final collegiate experience.

:posterwu:
              And 1 of 8 from the floor.

Comment

Anybody going to watch Kansas State/USC? USC -3.5 right now. Should be a close game. I think Floyd might be the key to this game for USC, but Beas and Walker could play KSU into the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
                  Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                  I hope your seatbelt is buckled for Cornell/Stanford.
                  Ya think, huh! I don't thing Stanford will have much trouble.

Last I saw Stanford was up 29-15 late in the half.

Cornell may be controlling the tempo, but it doesn't seem to be doing them much good. (Just going by the score - not watching).

Comment

I think it will be good game.

However OJ "Hold The" Mayo is going to have a field day on stewart,pullen,and young. USC's guards >>> Kstates guards. IMO that will get USC through.

Isnt it wierd though to have have both Kstate and KU in the same place. Id imagine Portland State and USC has alot of fans outside of their own people.

Also it must be good for the Stewart twins to be in the same place and all.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                      We changed the type font on our Jayhawk logo from this:

to this:

The name of the font on the new logo is called trajan. We paid an ad agency something rediculous like $180K to come up with the new design. It was a big deal in Jayhawk land. The logo in the pisser doesn't have the "KU" on it. We paid big bucks for that new "KU" and if somebody's going to pee on our logo, I wish it was the expensive new one.
                      Who's "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
                      I mean we as in the KU community. Of course, with this particular we I mean mostly the KU Athletic Department and KU Athletics, Inc., but I'm sure some University money was used. As a KU donor and graduate (a student during the logo makeover) I'm sure I contributed some cent or so to that $180K. So, "we."
                      Oh, I know what you meant, just having a little fun.

:D

Comment

theres a heck of a game between winthrop/Wash State. its tied at 29 at the half
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Belmont is playing Duke pretty tough, down 7 at the half.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            theres a heck of a game between winthrop/Wash State. its tied at 29 at the half
                            For the bracket go Wazzu

But in all seriousness go Winthrop!!

Comment

Doesnt anybody find it wierd that K State is playing on Creightons home floor.
                              Considering the last bit of success they ever had as a basketball program came under godDanagods watch?

Comment

I'm watching the Duke game. One minute to play and Duke down by one with the ball. Go Belmont, or whoever they are.
                                In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                                X