Interesting Insight from a Ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    I'm suggesting the treatment WSU has gotten in St. Louis might be the league office providing 10 clips of FVV from last year to the officials and saying those are examples of what should be charging calls this year.

Instead of using clips from various players to demonstrate how games should be called, the league office can just use clips of Shockers.

Marshall upset the apple cart in St. Louis year 1 when he got 2 T's. Then there was the 1.9 second incident - he didn't make friends with Elgin over that. Then there was the "can't wait to get on a neutral court" comment, and then going into the media room out of order and insisting on doing his interview ahead of the scheduled coach.

Did you notice that the Valley supervisor of officials was in attendance at every game the Shox lost in league play? Did you notice that the foul counts went through the roof when he was there? When the supervisotr of officials is in the house, WSU has to play different or the entire squad is likely to foul out.

I am suggesting that the league office doesn't like Marshall and has an attitude that they will teach him what happens to coaches who dare to piss them off.
    That's politics for you. I hate politics, and so does our coach, which is why I love him!
    I think we all should flood the valley administration with complaints/observations and keep the pressure on them so they know they are being watched for any bias against WSU.

Comment

They already know. They just don't care. Saw an interview of Elgin a few days ago and they actually asked him if there was a conspiracy against WSU. He knows.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
      X