MVC Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Transfers

I don't know if there is a thread already but figured I'd get one started for all the upcoming transfers out of the MVC

Drake's Kale Abrahamsson is transferring.

3 Freshmen leaving or being released from Bradley. Announcement upcoming of who.

Great. Now 2017 WSU has to beat Drake by an extra 5 points each game just to keep up with the Vegas line.

Stupid conference.

Comment

On the Bradley forum they mentioned 3 Freshmen will be leaving ... haven't announced who yet.

Comment

Bradley had to have some movement. Can't have one class with 10+ players for very long and expect to make much progress in the future.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          I don't know if there is a thread already but figured I'd get one started for all the upcoming transfers out of the MVC

3 Freshmen leaving or being released from Bradley. Announcement upcoming of who.

https://twitter.com/DaveReynolds2/st...09084441681921
          So... they're losing 3 freshmen (soon-to-be sophomores) in exchange for.... 3 freshmen?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Bradley had to have some movement. Can't have one class with 10+ players for very long and expect to make much progress in the future.
            Saves on your recruiting budget for the next two years or so?
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              Saves on your recruiting budget for the next two years or so?
              And the year after that, you're one of the most experienced teams in the country...with very little talent and no underclassmen...4 year plan at it's finest.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                So... they're losing 3 freshmen (soon-to-be sophomores) in exchange for.... 3 freshmen?
                I would assume that this is according to plan. Weed out the ones who aren't able to play at the proper level. If you are some of the freshmen this year who didn't play much, then you aren't getting minutes later. By the time this class is seniors if only 3-4 are with the program, I think Bradley has progressed. Now if this is Ogunleye or van Bree transferring, then it's a real bad sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

https://twitter.com/DaveReynolds2/st...09084441681921
                  Abrahamson leaving is the best example of addition by subtraction since P'Allen Stinnet.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                    Not necessarily -- maybe they're planning to bring in some jucos?

Comment

I was figuring that they would probably not be able to keep all 10 freshmen. If you are at the end of that depth chart, you can't look forward to people graduating to move up.

Comment

Didn't Abrahamsson already transfer once? Sounds like he needs to look in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Didn't Abrahamsson already transfer once? Sounds like he needs to look in the mirror
                          Yes. Word is he is a bad seed.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            Yes. Word is he is a bad seed.
                            Word is he is transferring to ISUr
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Word is he is transferring to ISUr
                              Well, that would be consistent.

Comment

Working...
                              X