Lets Go Drake!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Go Drake!!!!

Let root on our long time vallley foe in the NCAA tourney. I know they play tomorrow, anyone know what time?
    :clap:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

I have them and Winthrop go to the sweet 16!

Comment

Re: Lets Go Drake!!!!

Originally posted by newshock1234
      Let root on our long time vallley foe in the NCAA tourney. I know they play tomorrow, anyone know what time?
      :clap:
      They play at 1130 am.

Comment

im kinda glad they lost...
        im sick of hearing about how great emmenecker is just because he used to be a walk on...SO WHAT??
        no one talks about lance...he's awesome and still a walk on

Comment

Originally posted by cantwaitforrecruits08
          im sick of hearing about how great emmenecker is just because he used to be a walk on...SO WHAT??
          Your "varginia" is awesome!
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

:-x :-x :-x :( 8)

Always Go Valley!
              Thanks Drake you lost but it was a great game!
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

This is POST SEASON. Why can't your cheer for another Valley team? That's very short-sighted of you. I have noticed you just joined SN. And my first reaction to some of your earlier posts was "Where has this guy been?" While we all encourage new posters, most of us would hope you would read more, post less, until you get a feel for what is going on around you.

Now if you TRULY feel what you just posted, then I will repeat -- very short-sighted of you.

Comment

I liked Lance Harris too, and yes, he was a walk-on, but he didn't lead his team to the Tournament, and wasn't named MVC Player of the Year. That's something special, and people should be talking about it.

Comment

yeah yeah yeah i know its something special and ppl should be talking about it but guess what? IT GETS OLD...and dude just b/c i just joined doesn't mean i havent been reading. plus, im only fourteen
                    well if your 14 people will cut you some slack ...but just some. How does anything really get so annoying at 14 that "IT GETS OLD" I mean really gets old?....Ahh to be young and type with caps on...

welcome to shockernet.net
                    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

alright listen...i recognize that drake has had an unbelievable season and emmenecker's story is something special, but im sick and tired of hearing about it. also, i see that i should be rooting for the valley teams to do well in their postseason tournaments and i am. i just don't believe that drake was all that great of a team. they had smarts, definately, but im not sure about their talent. Young, Houston, and Korver are really good players and i just think that they got some lucky wins here and there. if i remember correctly, we should've beaten them at koch and if the officials would've given us a break we could've beaten them at their place. so in the end, its not that important b/c they already lost and congratulations to western kentucky. oh and im only fourteen

Comment

when you want to watch your team play and all the announcers talk about is one guy the whole game

Comment

alright listen...i recognize that drake has had an unbelievable season and emmenecker's story is something special, but im sick and tired of hearing about it. also, i see that i should be rooting for the valley teams to do well in their postseason tournaments and i am. i just don't believe that drake was all that great of a team. they had smarts, definately, but im not sure about their talent. Young, Houston, and Korver are really good players and i just think that they got some lucky wins here and there. if i remember correctly, we should've beaten them at koch and if the officials would've given us a break we could've beaten them at their place. so in the end, its not that important b/c they already lost and congratulations to western kentucky. oh and im only fourteen
                          You're only 14?

If so, you need to obtain express written permission from Shockernet staff before you post. After permission is received, your first 100 posts will be privately reviewed by staff before they will appear on Shockernet. Your cooperation is appreciated. Just ask Dofo, staff required him to jump thru the same hoops.

:good:
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

You do make some decent points. The thing about Emenemenemenemenemeker that you have to realize is that this is the first time he has been on this stage. There were a lot of people who were watching him play for the first time that had never heard his story before. I know that as a fan of a Valley school, you have heard it more than you want to, especially since we had a bad year and they beat us twice. However, keep in mind that with what he has done he deserves to get some props with the whole country watching.

Comment

I was rooting for Drake. I don't think I would root for Creighton or for SIU, but everybody is different, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X