Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving away a framed 16" x 24" Shocker print of your choice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away a framed 16" x 24" Shocker print of your choice!

Shocker faithful, if you have been following ShockerHoops on Twitter and Facebook or visit ShockerHoops.net, you have noticed this year the influx of amazing photographs from our home games and post season. The website has been fortunate to partner with the photographic duo of Taylor Wilkes and Mark Wilkes that make up www.ShootAngry.Photography and who also sell many great Shocker things at Dock 410 down on 410 Commerce St. south of Intrust Bank Arena.

They are running a giveaway for a framed 16" x 24" Shocker print of your choice. Details on getting into the drawing are below in the graphic. Some more info about Dock 410 and what they offer is below the graphic.

You can purchase any photo that you've seen on ShockerHoops.net, but one of the coolest things is that Mark and Taylor will let you pick out any photo from their database of THOUSANDS of photographs they've taken at games over the years. They have photos not just from this year, but many years in the past. You could go in and say "Hey Mark, I'm looking for a picture of Tekele dunking the ball." He'll show you probably a couple hundred dunk photos of Tekele.

If you haven't been into Dock 410, you need to. Not only do they have some great Shocker items and Shocker prints, but have a huge showroom.

Visit our unique and groovy 10,000 square foot showroom featuring reproduction furniture, antiques, accessories and fine art photography! The Gallery at Dock 410 features fine art photography by Mark Wilkes (My Groovy Photos) and Taylor Wilkes (Taylor Wilkes Photography). We have a eclectic collection of fine furniture from wood bookcases to metal tables to leather sofas and a large selection of cool and unique accessories. We have over 50 years of combined experience in the interior decorating business and can sit down with you and come up with cool and unique designs for your home. We are located 100 yards south of Intrust Bank arena at the entrance to the Commerce Street Art & Design District.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

I have a good picture of Fred (a picture of his three-point dagger against Gonzaga) but need to find a good one of Ron to get signed whenever autographs are done after the season. I would LOVE to find a good one of Ron from last year's Kansas game. I will have to go take a look.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      I have a good picture of Fred (a picture of his three-point dagger against Gonzaga) but need to find a good one of Ron to get signed whenever autographs are done after the season. I would LOVE to find a good one of Ron from last year's Kansas game. I will have to go take a look.
      They will definitely have pictures of Ron from KU. Plenty.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
      X