Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 NCAA Selection Thoughts?

2016 NCAA Selection Thoughts?
    Yes - The Committee "Loves" the Shockers!
    83.33%
    No - The Committee "Hates" the Shockers!
    16.67%
    I never participate in polls, "Never have, Never will!"
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I think 2hrs is too long for the show.

Comment

CBS talking heads will have a meltdown reminiscent of Packer and Nantz in 2006. We will exceed their expectations but only a couple will back off their original stance.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Try this 54 page thread that has had a 10 page discussion on this since our loss on Saturday.

Edit: I don't believe the committee actually "loves" or "hates" WSU. So, none of the above.

Comment

While I voted yes, I don't think they "love" the Shockers...

Comment

This is why I vote YES
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

10-12 seed

Comment

Only CBS dolts hate the Shockers (and not just this season). The Committee loves what they bring to the tourney. Fred and Ron as seniors, the past 3 year history, the fan-base... Shox are in.

Comment

And not all CBS folks. Gary Parrish has, by and large, been in our corner the last few years.

It's amazing the same organization employs him and The 'Lube.

Comment

I haven't heard it yet, but apparently GoatLube made a comment on the radio something to the effect of if WSU gets in, they should feel like the fat girl at the prom, just happy to be there. What a complete piece of Sh!t.
                    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                      And not all CBS folks. Gary Parrish has, by and large, been in our corner the last few years.

It's amazing the same organization employs him and The 'Lube.
                      Parrish likes to do his research and be at least relatively credible. 'Lube and Palm just want the clicks. Credibility be damned.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        I haven't heard it yet, but apparently GoatLube made a comment on the radio something to the effect of if WSU gets in, they should feel like the fat girl at the prom, just happy to be there. What a complete piece of Sh!t.
                        Someone needs to forward that to some activist organization that likes to make noise and sue for such comments.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                          Someone needs to forward that to some activist organization that likes to make noise and sue for such comments.
                          Ha I was just thinking.. And he says that on international women's day. Where are the social justice warriors when you need them? He could be fired by morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                            I just need to know, 'Did he thank his girlfriend for going with him to both year's of the junior and senior prom?'

Comment

i trust goatlubes word just as much as i would trust to leave my credit card around him
                              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Working...
                              X