• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAC tournament
    2017 Hartford
    2018 Orlando

bring that sucker to Dallas or Houston or Memphis or New Orleans
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      I think you may be correct, at least up to a point. St. Louis is not a curse, but it may be part of our mental prep to playing there, thus the video. In Hoosiers, the coach didn't want his team thinking about where they are playing, but about how they are to play. The court has nothing to do it, but how you approach your play does. But, for WSU, I don't know how much of this mental thing is affecting our play over our game plan approach and adjustments.
      Agree. BUT it sure did seem like there were an inordinate amount of airballs (shot by many different teams) at the goal in front of the Shockers bench, particularly when shot from the corner farthest from the Shocker bench. Almost all were nearly 1-2 feet long. FTs toward that basket were consistently missing to the right, again from many teams. Don't know if it is the shooter's background, a HVAC fan creating a slight breeze, or what, but I noticed the Thursday night teams throwing up a good number of aitballs at that goal. The Shox had a couple, too. So did Loyola and UNI.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
        I TOTALLY disagree. Most of the team including the leaders HAVE played with great passion/intensity.
        We just have not played smart allowing UNI to dictate tempo and playing THEIR game and not ours.
        We had the athletes and rebounders and should have played more up tempo with a LOT more
        ball movement. It's like we didn't learn a damn thing losing to them earlier and I think that has
        to be more on the coach and the game plan.
        Rewatch the ferocity that WSU displayed after "the kick", and when they played UK. Honestly, have you seen that from the TEAM at all this year?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I have been a Shocker fan and alum since the early 1970's. Win or lose I am so proud of these young men! Coach Marshall and his players since day one have displayed nothing but class ,hard work and have represented WSU with a great display of maturity and Shocker pride. I for one will shout my support win or lose for these great young men and their awesome coaches. That being said " Rip em up tear em up give em hell Shockers!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
          X