Where to watch the games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to watch the games?

Hello fellow Shocker fans! I'm a long time fan and watcher of this website. I've only been back in Wichita a few months. Where do you guys recommend to watch today's game and upcoming ones? Somewhere with a cool vibe and a lot of die-hard fans like myself. Thanks for info and kick some ass Shox!

Really? Do you guys all sit home and watch the games? jjk I know Wichita is pretty lame but there has to be a cool place to gather and watch Arch an March madness.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
      Blarney stone is the official watch party of the alumni association. It's okay.

Pretty much everywhere you go will have the shocker game with the exception of Emerson Biggins west (a few people have had bad experiences there)
      Especially with KU playing at 3.

Comment

Deanos, 21st and Webb

Joes in Old Town

The Hill at Oliver and Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by soapshocker View Post
          Really? Do you guys all sit home and watch the games? jjk I know Wichita is pretty lame but there has to be a cool place to gather and watch Arch an March madness.
          I think your lack of responses is coming from the fact that everyone on this board is probably in St. Louis right now. Most of us don't have much to tell you because so few of us are going to be at a Wichita bar today. No matter where you go, you won't be able to catch the same kind of crowd and energy as a normal road game watch party during the regular season. Bottom line, all the crazy fun people are not currently in the ICT...

Every sports bar in this city will have the game on, but all of the people who generally try to put together "official" gatherings are doing that right now somewhere in St. Louis. This weekend is an odd circumstance. If I was picking a place to go, I would go to Wichita Brewing Company because they have my favorite local wheat beer and they should have some TV's going. Another thing you could try is just call around a little bit to some places that look good and see if they've got the game on. Just don't trust Emerson Biggins when they inevitably say they will. Because they will have you in the attic on a tv with rabbit ears if there is a KU game on at the same time...

Comment

Working...
          X