No announcement yet.

MVC Tourney - WSU versus LUC Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many minutes did 2xMVCPOYandAAFVV play this half?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Did anybody hear Kennedy's pregame show? They talked a lot about the incoming guards.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Especially SG Nurger.
        Yeah. Why the fugg is our post guy hanging out beyond the arc?

Comment

Considering everything a 30-21 lead at the half is okay. One thing about it Fred only played 4 minutes, Evan played 3 minutes, Shaq played 6 minutes, McDuffie 8 minutes and Grady 9 minutes.

Loyola played 4 players 16 to 17 minutes each.

There will be no excuses if the Shock don't come out in the 2nd half and impose their will on these guys.

Comment

Tight rims. That's the fourth three pointer that rattled around the rim and bounced out.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

HCGM asked by commentator before going into locker room for half time, basically, your team had to go through Ron Baker to stay up with FVV on the bench, how you feeling going into the half. HCGM answer, "yeah, tough foul on Fred for that second foul... But that's what happens when you come to St. Louis if you're the Shox it seems..."
              Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Our second team is shreddin' 'em.
                That Bake can Shake out some leads from the point guard slot after FVV hits all ball on D. but gets his second phantom foul anywho.

Baker goes down the Mississippi from the Gulf of the Scott City Beavers Pipeline, 2 traffic lights and all, and does it with flair. Look for us to build on this lead as we cut our turnovers down the 2nd half to a mild roar. We can own them inside and I hope to see CF to get more open shots.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Ball is way too sticky for my liking. Let's get back to moving the ball and having fun.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

If RN wasn't suppose to be on the wing don't ya think GM or RB would be telling him. If you
                    have a beef it should be with GM NOT RN. GM obviously wants him there and has given him the
                    green light. Shot was in and out. He has two rebounds and has played decent D. What is the
                    matter with you people?

Comment

If the past is any indication, Loyola will tire and fade in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                        HCGM asked by commentator before going into locker room for half time, basically, your team had to go through Ron Baker to stay up with FVV on the bench, how you feeling going into the half. HCGM answer, "yeah, tough foul on Fred for that second foul... But that's what happens when you come to St. Louis if you're the Shox it seems..."
                        Yup.

Good for him. These guys are grade A hacks

Comment

Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
                          Yup.
                          I laughed out loud when he said that. Fred's second foul was horseshit.

Comment

A little too much traveling music for the Ramblers with 4 whistles in a row if they want to hang with our Shocks. The Shocks will Not turn it over the 2nd half as so the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              If RN wasn't suppose to be on the wing don't ya think GM or RB would be telling him. If you
                              have a beef it should be with GM NOT RN. GM obviously wants him there and has given him the
                              green light. Shot was in and out. He has two rebounds and has played decent D. What is the
                              matter with you people?
                              Jake White 2.0. Makes everything in practice and can't launch on target in games to save his life.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                If the past is any indication, Loyola will tire and fade in the 2nd half.
                                The Ramblers have 5-6 decent players and we can double that.

Comment

Working...
                                X