• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock
    Originally posted by wu_shizzle
    Originally posted by Shoxfan11
    Originally posted by wu_shizzle
    Originally posted by Shoxfan11
    What makes me sick is that both Drake and WKU had the potential to win some games in the NCAA Tourney, but they somehow get paired up.

Got to love how four mid-major teams will be gone after today.
    And multiple mid majors will be guaranteed a 2nd round game, it works both ways.
    6 Mid-Major at-larges vs. 28 BCS at-larges. So yes, while there are going to be a few mid-majors guaranteed a 2nd round game, it's not going to matter too much as there are going to be WAY more BCS teams guaranteed a second round game.
    Like UCONN?
    That game is exactly what happens when BCS teams are paired with mid-majors.
    Yep, and it CAN'T happen when mid-majors are paired together.

Comment

For the most part, I think UConn (and Syracuse too) get more accolades than they are due every year. Kind of like Tennessee when we beat them to get to the Sweet 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        For the most part, I think UConn (and Syracuse too) get more accolades than they are due every year. Kind of like Tennessee when we beat them to get to the Sweet 16.
        I think you're thinking about somebody else. UCONN has never lost a first round game in the NCAA under Calhoun.

However, they have lost to three consecutive games in the dance to teams seeded in the double digits.

Comment

don't know what game you're getting in Wichita, but here in Reno it's Oregon v. Miss St. The announcers suck. Give me Raftery!

Edit: Ian Eagle (OK) and Jim Spanarkel (Sucks Arse)
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Ill go to the grave waiting for CBS to pair up raftery and Gus Johnson together

Comment

Working...
            X