No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Loyola Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only 'concern' is that Doyle barely played last night due to foul trouble. He will be fresh. However (dang it, their big guys name escapes me right now) their big played a lot of minutes, played well, but played a lot of minutes. I think Loyola keeps it close for the first half.

WSU 73
    Loy 54 (as noted above, that's their number)
    -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

Shocks get the lead up to 20+ and pull the starters to rest them for tomorrow. Lead slowly shrinks and we win by 12-13ish. Shocks 65-52.

Comment

Friend of mine just phoned (he bets) wondered why Vegas has this game as a pickum.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Friend of mine just phoned (he bets) wondered why Vegas has this game as a pickum.
          He just called back after phoning Vegas. It's 15. ESPN site is wacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Well it all started when one of the Gryffendor players punched a grandmother and her handicapped grandchild on the front row ...
            Change out Gryffendor for Guffrovich makes it even funnier

Comment

Watching Loyola yesterday, it seemed like they just didn't give a ****. Now that may be due to who they were playing, but there sure wasn't a lot of fire there. Doyle was fouling at a rate that'd make Shaq stare in awe.

Comment

I want to see Wsu and coach blast the next 3 opponents and run them into the ground for the coach of the year snub.

Comment

Since losing to WSU last week, Loyola lost to Drake and didn't exactly dominate Bradley yesterday. I'll be very surprised if this is close at all.

I want to see 8-9 players with 15-25 minutes each. Maybe Ron or Fred gets close to 30, but would be nice to keep legs as fresh as possible.

Comment

75 - 52
                    The Assman

Comment

So the "MVC Network" is using Fox's feed? I'm about to lose my **** that ESPN3 is blacked out in Kansas for this game. What a crock. I'll have to give 34 a look. Thanks!

Comment

The game has moved to -18.5 and O/U 128

Comment

79 55

Comment

I really hate watching us play Loyola. The game is so boring.

Both games this year they have done a great job of getting back in position on defense. They aren't that great on defense and they foul too much - but they do usually get back (Unlike SWOMO).

DOesnt matter as I will be in the office - but Im not suer how much work I will get done with one eye on the game ;)

Comment

WSU 94
                              Loy 49
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Round 3 of the season is about to begin. Shocks should dominate Loyola.

Comment

Working...
                                X