Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video from CollegeInsider.com - Mission Impossible: Gregg Marshall

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

That's is so cool. I love it and it gets me pumped up for the Madness of March.

Comment

:good:

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Watched it once but it was so cool I watched it again with my shades on.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

@kai: Phenomenal!

Comment

Good stuff, use to watch that show...

Comment

That is great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                  Good stuff, use to watch that show...
                  Me too. It was fun when TV shows had a plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    Me too. It was fun when TV shows had a plot.
                    Wholesome shows like The Andy Griffith show, Leave it to Beaver, The Donna Reed Show, My 3 Sons, and of course watching Dave 'the Rave' Stallworth and Shocker Basketball on the black and white tube when I was knee high to a grasshoppa.

Then, living on the edge was watching the Friday Night boxing matches, and a twist of All Star Wrestling on Saturday with Bulldog Bob Brown, Dick the Bruiser, Texas Bob Geigel, Sonny Meyers and his famous sleeper hold, etc.

Then in the summer, straight to the tube radio listening to Cardinal baseball at night with Curt Flood, Bob Gibson, Ken Boyer, etc. or watching the New York Yankees on TV with #7 and Roger Maris. #7 could literally hit it out of a ballpark and did so.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      Wholesome shows like The Andy Griffith show, Leave it to Beaver, The Donna Reed Show, My 3 Sons, and of course watching Dave 'the Rave' Stallworth and Shocker Basketball on the black and white tube when I was knee high to a grasshoppa.

Then, living on the edge was watching the Friday Night boxing matches, and a twist of All Star Wrestling on Saturday with Bulldog Bob Brown, Dick the Bruiser, Texas Bob Geigel, Sonny Meyers and his famous sleeper hold, etc.

Then in the summer, straight to the tube radio listening to Cardinal baseball at night with Curt Flood, Bob Gibson, Ken Boyer, etc. or watching the New York Yankees on TV with #7 and Roger Maris. #7 could literally hit it out of a ballpark and did so.
                      We had the same childhood; who knew?

Comment

A great score too.

It seems that the Shocker band plays it from time to time.

There are a lot of great scores from television shows and movies.

Mr. Lucky
                        Peter Gunn
                        Pink Panther
                        Mission Impossible
                        James Bond 007
                        The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
                        Secret Agent Man
                        Shaft
                        Star Wars
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          A great score too.

It seems that the Shocker band plays it from time to time.

There are a lot of great scores from television shows and movies.

Mr. Lucky
                          Peter Gunn
                          Pink Panther
                          Mission Impossible
                          James Bond 007
                          The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
                          Secret Agent Man
                          Shaft
                          Star Wars
                          We played Peter Gunn in high school pep band. That was a fun one!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                            We had the same childhood; who knew?
                            Good that we were born at a very early age and soon thereafter watching and listening to Shocker hoops. It set a solid foundation for priorities in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Great stuff "grasshoppa"... don't forget Rufus R. Jones and Hansome Harley Race. :)
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X