I'm a Bad, Bad Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Bad, Bad Boy

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Have you no shame? I know, silly question.

Comment

All 15 redturd fans who follow that forum are in for a treat.

Comment

I agree that redbird fans/teams have had a thuggish reputation ever since the 2012 astute thug incident and then followed by Kung Fu gate. The defended these lundefendable incidents. However, whatever Shocker fan on their board is trying to defend Cle's incident should stop. A simple statement saying that Cle was wrong and that like a lot of very young pros, he is probably making more money than he knows how to handle and made an error in judgement.

Comment

Trolls on parade
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I think this sort of back n forth between fans is silly. Just enjoy your team without the burning need to hate others. I'm not responsible for anything a WSU player does or says; I don't need to defend or condone. I like the team and the coach... that's it.

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I did enjoy John Cena's School of Flopping.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                  I think this sort of back n forth between fans is silly. Just enjoy your team without the burning need to hate others. I'm not responsible for anything a WSU player does or says; I don't need to defend or condone. I like the team and the coach... that's it.
                  NO! Kind-of takes some of the fun out of sports if we can't hang sh*t on the other guys. I derive great pleasure from supporting the home town team. A part of that support comes from talking-up my team to fans of other teams, while at the same time telling them (at least in the case of ISUr) just how much their team -

SUCKS!

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                  X