Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arch Madness Pick Em Game 4, #4 Northern Iowa v. #5 Southern Illinois, Friday 2:30 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Pick Em Game 4, #4 Northern Iowa v. #5 Southern Illinois, Friday 2:30 pm

Arch Madness Pick Em Game 4: #4 Northern Iowa v. #5 Southern Illinois, Friday 2:30 pm
    Qualifiers are:

No. 4 Seeds: ShockerFever, WINGdingBALLfling

No. 5 Seeds: capnkirk, MoValley John, ShoxFan7, ShoxRoxMySox, vancedave56, WuShock16

Pick the winning team and predict the scores for both teams. Remember no edits. You cannot change your original prediction. Full rules are in the separate Arch Madness Pick Em Rules and Seedings thread. Good luck to all.
    "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

UNI 74
    SIU 58
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

SIU 66
      UNI 60
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

SIU 67
        UNI 64

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
          SIU 67
          UNI 64
          That is bs! You just pulled a crappy Price is Right move on me! And it wasn't even the "One dollar" move, it was the "$487" on top of the "$486" variety!

Screw Bob Barker!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

UNI 65
            SIU 55
            78-65

Comment

UNI 71
              SIU 65
              If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                That is bs! You just pulled a crappy Price is Right move on me! And it wasn't even the "One dollar" move, it was the "$487" on top of the "$486" variety!

Screw Bob Barker!
                Honestly I didn't even look at any other posts. :-) I'll even change it if you want. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
                  Honestly I didn't even look at any other posts. :-) I'll even change it if you want. :-)
                  You can't Change it. By rule, no edits. On the other hand, it's a nice strategic move!

Comment

In the future, predictions could be made via PM and then posted after all predictions have been received.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

UNI - 68
                      SIU - 64

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        In the future, predictions could be made via PM and then posted after all predictions have been received.
                        No. This is perfect. I was just joking.

Comment

UNI 64
                          SIU 58

Comment

UNI 75
                            SIU 66

Comment

UNI 52
                              SIU 50

Comment

Working...
                              X