Pick Em Standings--Final for 2016 Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick Em Standings--Final for 2016 Contest

Here are the final standings for the Regular Season contest. Congratulations to MadaboutWu, Play Angry, shocktheheart, SumShocker and Triticum aestivum L. for a 5-way tie for first. With this 5-way tie, the $200 in prizes will be split as follows: $100 for the one who advances furthest in the Arch Madness contest and $25 each to the other four. Thank you again to Ricardo del Rio and SumShocker for contributing toward providing the prizes.

The qualifiers for the Arch Madness contest are those with totals of 138 and higher. A separate thread will be posted this evening with the Arch Madness contest rules and seedings.

Cumulative Total This Round
    MadaboutWu 148 8
    Play Angry 148 8
    shocktheheart 148 8
    SumShocker 148 9
    Triticum aestivum L. 148 8
    shockerofandover0943 147 7
    im4wsu 146 10
    Kung Wu 146 8
    newshock1234 146 10
    Shockadelica 146 8
    ShockerFever 144 8
    WINGdingBALLfling 144 9
    capnkirk 143 7
    MoValley John 143 8
    ShoxFan7 143 8
    ShoxRoxMy Sox 143 8
    vancedave56 143 7
    WuShock16 143 7
    Calshockfan 142 8
    SB Shock 142 7
    ShockdaWorld 142 7
    SHOXJOCK 142 8
    wusphlash 142 7
    dregn 141 8
    eeshocker 141 8
    RussDaBus 141 9
    Zardoz 141 7
    B1ShockFan 140 7
    EliShocker 140 8
    ShockerDave 140 8
    AndShock 139 8
    hardyhar 139 8
    shock-it-to-me 139 6
    1972Shocker 138 7
    dwbarcl 137 7
    goob65 137 10
    moshock 134 0
    ShockerMas 133 0
    ShockerDropOut 130 6
    "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

My apologies to @dwbard and @goob65:. I had initially picked UNI to beat EVN but chickened out and changed to EVN about an hour or so before the 1st game started because I could not afford to lose any ground and pretty much everyone else had picked EVN.

If had stuck with UNI I would have finished at 139 and @dwbard and @goob65: would be in as the #10 seeds. Sorry guys.

Comment

While I really sucked at Pick 'em, I want to thank SumShocker for all of the effort he put in on this during the season. I enjoyed the contest a lot and look forward to making the tourney in the future. Congrats to all the finalists. Good luck the rest of the season. Go Shocks!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        While I really sucked at Pick 'em, I want to thank SumShocker for all of the effort he put in on this during the season. I enjoyed the contest a lot and look forward to making the tourney in the future. Congrats to all the finalists. Good luck the rest of the season. Go Shocks!
        I second that motion. Many thanks to @SumShocker: for his diligent work in administering this contest.

Comment

Hey!!!! Where am I???????????????

Comment

Here you are:

molly jabali 116 0
            "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              My apologies to @dwbard and @goob65:. I had initially picked UNI to beat EVN but chickened out and changed to EVN about an hour or so before the 1st game started because I could not afford to lose any ground and pretty much everyone else had picked EVN.

If had stuck with UNI I would have finished at 139 and @dwbard and @goob65: would be in as the #10 seeds. Sorry guys.
              No need to apologize. I should have picked better throught the year. I think I had one week that I only got a few points. I do enjoy doing this its my second year and was only 1 point away from being in the next round. Live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by SumShocker View Post
                Here you are:

molly jabali 116 0
                Hey, THANKS!!! I loved this thing and vow NEXT year not to forget a set of games, or pick so horrendously when I DO remember!!! Thanks for your hard work!

Comment

Working...
                X