Arch Madness on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness on TV

If I read the brackets correctly, Saturdays games are only on CBS Sports Network. I guess I need to order COX sports and Info Tier. Am I wrong on what channel Saturdays game are on?
    Last edited by shockercouple; February 28, 2016, 05:42 PM. Reason: title

I'm curious as to what happened? Didn't CBS used to play those games on the main CBS channel?

Comment

Originally posted by shockercouple View Post
      If I read the brackets correctly, Saturdays games are only on CBS Sports Network. I guess I need to order COX sports and Info Tier. Am I wrong on what channel Saturdays game are on?
      I think you are absolutely correct. I'm trying to figure out where to find Friday's games on "MVC TV Network."
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

On Uverse in Texas, the MVC network is usually on the Fox Sports regional networks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          I think you are absolutely correct. I'm trying to figure out where to find Friday's games on "MVC TV Network."
          I thought MVC TV was channel 2034 or 2060 on Cox but I'm probably wrong. When the regular season games were on CBS sports we would just spend two hours or so at Jose Pepper's but I don't feel I can get real loud.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
            I'm curious as to what happened? Didn't CBS used to play those games on the main CBS channel?
            CBS only played the championship on CBS, which it still does. If I'm understanding right, the Saturday games have moved from Fox Sports Network to CBS Sports. The games before that remain on FSN.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              CBS only played the championship on CBS, which it still does. If I'm understanding right, the Saturday games have moved from Fox Sports Network to CBS Sports. The games before that remain on FSN.
              I guess I'm calling Cox and will order the sports and info package.

Comment

I looked at programming guide for next sat. FSN is big 12 women's tourney. Mvc Saturday games are listed 260 and 2260.

Comment

I just looked on the TV viewers guide, and you are correct, the Friday noon game is on Fox Sports regional.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

It looks like it is 671 (Fox Sports Midwest) on DirecTV

Comment

Working...
                    X