Loud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loud

Officially the loudest pregame crowd ever!!!

Good!

Comment

Pregame was awesome. 1st half run was awesome. Especially since the band was,able to help keep the intensity going and not making us sit On our hands during the Ashley recliner B.S.

Way to go band.

The 2nd half, not so much but that seemed to partly be because we were up big already and the guys kept it going.

Comment

Even with a little drop off in the second half, the crowd impressed me today when compared to previous games this year.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I got to the game at 12:30...no posters or cards, I got bupkis.

If someone has extras and is willing to part with them, I will throw some cash your way or I will trade you some Shocker memorabilia that is damn near impossible to get now. PM me.

Comment

Slightly off topic, I ran into a lady heading to her seat that heard Cheese was in the house and brought with her the "Smile and say Cheese" stick they handed out THIRTY SEVEN FREAKING YEARS AGO.

It was in epic condition. That, my friends, is loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I got to the game at 12:30...no posters or cards, I got bupkis.

If someone has extras and is willing to part with them, I will throw some cash your way or I will trade you some Shocker memorabilia that is damn near impossible to get now. PM me.
              Same here. I'd pass some cash for posters and the cards. I have no problem with WSU giving out items like this for early attendees, but I'd pay them money for these type things where they'd be proudly displayed in our Shocker Room, not just thrown in a drawer. Just can't always make it early.

Comment

It would be nice if they simply put out an announcement when they are planning on free memorabilia handouts like last night. We would've happily shown up early had we known. We were about thirty minutes early too, and it was snake eyes.

Comment

We always try to get there an hour before. Got a poster.

Comment

FRED-EX
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      We always try to get there an hour before. Got a poster.
                      Just rub it in Big Guy. You Suck! :wink-new:

Comment

we were there about 30 minutes early as well and came away with nada.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Slightly off topic, I ran into a lady heading to her seat that heard Cheese was in the house and brought with her the "Smile and say Cheese" stick they handed out THIRTY SEVEN FREAKING YEARS AGO.

It was in epic condition. That, my friends, is loyalty.
                          I am glad I am not the only one that keeps that stuff. I have a Shocker room full of those kind of things from past Shocker football, basketball and baseball games (and other Shocker memorabilia). Somehow I missed out on the "Smile and say Cheese" stick though.

Comment

Working...
                          X