The Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Drive

Listened to the Lutz boys on the radio. Usually don't catch the show. Today they interviewed Jamar Howard, and also Fred's Mom. Fred's Mother was a great interview and mentioned that she is a coach, Fred's step-dad is a coach, and Fred's brother is a coach.

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Listened to the Lutz boys on the radio. Usually don't catch the show. Today they interviewed Jamar Howard, and also Fred's Mom. Fred's Mother was a great interview and mentioned that she is a coach, Fred's step-dad is a coach, and Fred's brother is a coach.
    well, i gave that show a shot. i tried but no thanks.. my apologies to jamar and fred's mother.. i just can't listen to lutz's. hopefully shane dennis will get back on the airwaves sometime soon.

Comment

Fred's babysitter was probably a coach. Fred's pediatrician was probably a coach.

Comment

I guess they had Randy Burns on yesterday. I only catch it once in a while. Best thing about it is that Savage ain't on the show.

Comment

Ron's mother is on tomorrow at 5:45.

Comment

I like the drive. Been a while since I actually enjoyed a local radio show.

Comment

I have enjoyed it when I have listened but I am frustrated when they ask folks to call in but don't give the call in number.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Bob is a terrible radio host. They really should move Jeff and Jaman to weekdays. I have gotten to where I don't particularly care for Bruce on Sports Daily either. Jacob Albracht is the one thing that keeps me listening to that show.

Comment

Originally posted by wayreth21 View Post
                  Jacob Albracht is the one thing that keeps me listening to that show.
                  I used to feel that way but he's just a passive P5 honk. He's been making saying a lot of just really, really dumb things lately. I thought I got him but anymore, I just think he's out of his league.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                  X