No announcement yet.

WSU bs ISU(blue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody doubt that our leader starting next year will be Mr McDuff?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• How can you NOT love what Gregg has brought to WSU????

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Does anybody doubt that our leader starting next year will be Mr McDuff?
        Yes.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Gregg has made comments that McDuffie came in unprepared to be a college player. He's also made comments that he is well liked by other players and that he's matured and isn't as happy go lucky as when he came in. I'm sure that Gregg is building his leadership but doubt Duff is where he needs to be in Gregg's eyes at this time. While duff's leadership is budding, I'd put my vote on leader as Shamet coming into next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
            While duff's leadership is budding, I'd put my vote on leader as Shamet coming into next year.
            Wouldn't it be ironic if it were Shaq who becomes a leader? He has improved leaps & bounds since the beginning of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              Gregg has made comments that McDuffie came in unprepared to be a college player. He's also made comments that he is well liked by other players and that he's matured and isn't as happy go lucky as when he came in. I'm sure that Gregg is building his leadership but doubt Duff is where he needs to be in Gregg's eyes at this time. While duff's leadership is budding, I'd put my vote on leader as Shamet coming into next year.
              It is an interesting question, however. I wonder, if Shaq is a candidate. He certainly has the smoldering fire, which he manages to control. I am unsure of other leadership traits.

It is a damn good question.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

you mean statistical leader? Good chance

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                  Wouldn't it be ironic if it were Shaq who becomes a leader? He has improved leaps & bounds since the beginning of the season.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Based on what Marshall has had to say about him, my guess would be Shamet. But McDuffie has the talent, knowledge, and basketball background to be a leader; and we've seen with this group, with General Fred, Colonel Ron, and Major Evan that it certainly doesn't hurt to have more than one guy driving the rest to great heights.

Comment

• Yeah, it's going to be Landry. The young man is special. I'm not going to compare him to Fred because that's fair to neither Fred nor Landry.

But he's a leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Yeah, it's going to be Landry. The young man is special. I'm not going to compare him to Fred because that's fair to neither Fred nor Landry.

But he's a leader.
                        yeah, but who's gonna be the point guard?

Comment

• You may be kidding, pin, but it's a fair question, and the answer is many months away. Still, you don't have to be a PG to lead. It doesn't hurt, but I'm pretty sure X never played PG for the Shocks, and he seemed to do just fine as a leader.

Comment

• wasn't kidding, curious as to what he thought

Comment

I have seen McDuffie in a couple of videos with little kids, and he's very sweet to them. I know he has a twin sister, but maybe he also has some younger kids in the family that he is the big buddy to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                                I have seen McDuffie in a couple of videos with little kids, and he's very sweet to them. I know he has a twin sister, but maybe he also has some younger kids in the family that he is the big buddy to.
                                Strikes me as a genuine and immensely likeable young man.
                                I never fail to appreciate how easy it is to root for Gregg Marshall's teams.
                                Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X