Notice of Allegations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of Allegations

It was revealed today that Wichita State is under investigation for point shaving. The allegation involve at least two games in the 2015-16 season where Wichita State could have scored over 100 points, thus enabling fans to get 40% off of one item of Shocker gear at a local sporting goods store.

One can only hope that nothing becomes of the Tad's Locker Room Point Shaving Scandal.

Come on TADs throw the faithful a bundle of wheat and give us the one point for a 40% discount.

Comment

I didn't know St. Roy was aware of the Tad's promotion.

He'll have all he can handle trying to keep Chapel Hill from going nuclear if the NCAA finally grows an institutional pair and decides that a multi-decade academic scandal percolating through the entire program, including (gasp!) basketball, actually warrants some sort of discipline.

Comment

BINGO!!!

Comment

Why did Ty not jack up a 3? Check his cell phone for messages from Tad

Comment

Jackie Moon wouldn't let it happen either.

Comment

You could tell when Jr Simon hit his three real late that Marshall pulled him over and told him to just hold the ball and run the clock out... But he never got the ball back to do so... And the run continued. I think it's more or less Marshall didn't wanna keep running up the score on a conference foe

Comment

Meh. If baseball does what it is supposed to do over the weekend, Tad's should have a 40% off day at some point in the next couple of days.
                78-65

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                  It was revealed today that Wichita State is under investigation for point shaving. The allegation involve at least two games in the 2015-16 season where Wichita State could have scored over 100 points, thus enabling fans to get 40% off of one item of Shocker gear at a local sporting goods store.

One can only hope that nothing becomes of the Tad's Locker Room Point Shaving Scandal.
                  How long until some media member (like Gottlieb) grabs this and runs with it without understanding it. I'd laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    How long until some media member (like Gottlieb) grabs this and runs with it without understanding it. I'd laugh.
                    Would serve him right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      Why did Ty not jack up a 3? Check his cell phone for messages from Tad
                      Ah, but he did...and he nailed it! I give him a lot of grief for not being bashful about jacking up shots but Marshall keeps putting him on the floor (albeit late in games) and he doesn't seem to get too pissed at his shot selection.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                        I didn't know St. Roy was aware of the Tad's promotion.

He'll have all he can handle trying to keep Chapel Hill from going nuclear if the NCAA finally grows an institutional pair and decides that a multi-decade academic scandal percolating through the entire program, including (gasp!) basketball, actually warrants some sort of discipline.
                        Never gonna happen.
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                        X